Sunday, February 17, 2008

Goin' "Out on a Limb"... :)


A few days ago I was inspired by a fellow blogger to go "Out on a Limb" (aka my fave new Papertrey Ink stamp set LOL) and start my own ATC Swap. I'm a little hesitant, but am hoping that this will inspire lots of fun ideas and also foster new friendships along the way. My first ATC Swap has now been posted on Split Coast!


This swap is going to be ALL about Papertrey Ink stamps sets. The basic requirement, other than being at least 2 layers and embellished, is that participants must use a Papertrey Ink stamp set of their choice. I thought this would be a fun way to honor one of my faves especially during the exciting few weeks they'e had with all their new announcements, products, and the new PTI website launching this weekend! Congrats, Nichole, if you're reading!


Anyway, the post JUST launched on SCS, so all you eager swappers out there I'm waiting for you!


To join the swap, go to Split Coast Stampers and click on the Forums link. From there, choose Swaps, then ATC's (Artist Trading Cards), then look for my thread titled "New Papertrey Ink Swap! Read Me :) My SCS user name is pinkgirl76. See you there!

No comments: