Sunday, February 3, 2008

WELCOME! My first post :)

Well, it has come to my attention that I should probably start "blogging". I'm not really sure how, but I guess just like I was able to design my own web page and run a successful business, I will hopefully figure this out, too :)

Thanks for coming to visit. Soon, I hope to network a vast amount of stampers, papercrafters, scrapbookers, or just admirers in the hopes that this network becomes a family...a place where we can all inspire each other, come to share ideas, to share stories, even just to vent or get away from the average everyday grind.

My name is Jessica Diedrich, and I hope to meet you soon.

To learn more about me, or how I started in this craft, or what inspires me, please visit my home page at www.whimsicalbutterfly.net.

I will post some new ideas/tutorials soon. Please feel free to share with me as well. There is much to learn and admire out there...I hope this blog helps me find some really unique things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very kewl, my sista! I'm so proud of you and all you have done with your business! You are sooo incredibly creative and inspiring and I am humbled by your ambition!
Keep up the great work!
Yuvvo!
Me