Sunday, September 28, 2008

Have a Wonderful Day!

Hey all...and Happy Sunday! Sorry I'm a little late in posting today...we just returned from the football game where my daughter's Pom squad performs. We had lots of visitors today at the game so that was exciting for both my girl AND her coach (that's me, LOL)!!! It's beginning to look a lot like Fall now...real Fall football weather. Yesterday's game was 80 and Sunny and today was overcast and 65!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this card that I made with you using a SUPER cute stamp set from the Little Paper Shop. Have you heard of them? You should check them out! I did and I am HOOKED!


This particular set is called Chirp! Don't you just LOVE this swirly tree? I think it's my favorite tree now! I just love the look of it and well, anything swirly is usually a favorite to begin with! Aren't the little birds super cute? I actually cut them out and popped them on a dimensional so they really look 3D...then of course I had to add a little sparkle ;)

I went to the store and found this GORGEOUS line of paper from My Mind's Eye called Laundry Line. This picture doesn't do it justice. It is SO beautifully textured and glittery. It was $2 a piece but don't you think this stamp set NEEDED it? LOL! Seriously, the glittery pattern looks so nice with the Tree from this stamp set. The nice thing about this Chirp set, too is that you can totally dress it up for spring, summer, fall, or even winter depending what colors you use, etc. Definitely a MUST HAVE stamp set for all occasions!

Well, I'll keep it short today, but as the card says, have a wonderful day! Hope you are all enjoying yourselves! I'll also leave you with one pic from my girl's game yesterday...isn't she precious?









Hugs,


Recipe: Dark Chocolate CS by PapertreyInk, My Mind's Eye Laundry Line DP, Basic Grey Peripheral DP

Stamps: Chirp by The Little Paper Shop

Inks: Dark Chocolate by PapertreyInk

Acessories: Copic markers, Stickles in Diamond, dimensionals, Circle and scallop Nestabilities, Papertrey Ribbon, glittered brads

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous and so is your little girl! :) How fun!!!

Mandy said...

Great card! And super cute girlie! :)

Molly Joly said...

Adorable picture! And your card is sweet - I may have to check out those stamps.

Flower said...

Simply gorgeous card! Period.
(sweet cheerleader too!)

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous Summer/Fall card. The green and the brown are so warm. Your birds are just the perfect embellisment and the glitter too! Wonderful!......and you daughter couldn't be more pretty. You are going to be one busy mother when she is in her teens, if you aren't already. Ha!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful card Jessica! And your daughter looks fabulous! I was always jealous of cheerleaders though LOL!