Friday, September 26, 2008

I JUST can't put her down!


Hey everyone! Happy FlutterBy Friday!

Thank goodness it is because I just can't put little Sophia here down! Today's card is serving two-actually THREE purposes...I think they call that "multi-tasking" LOL!

First, it's another challenge card I made for the Flower Challenge over at Paper Pretties. Be sure to check it out and play along! The challenge just involves using up all those pretty flowers we all have sitting around!

Second, I decided to try my hand at Cindy Haffner's sketch this week. I really loved this sketch so I wanted to give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration, Cindy!

Third...well...it's FlutterBy Friday! Be sure to post your card by noon if you want to be eligible for the little giveaway! I have a little bundle of flowers, wire, and some eyelets for the winner :)

So, what are your weekend plans, guys? I have a very special guest coming in to town just for an overnight but I am very excited about it! I'll be sure to post pics from my weekend! As my favorite comedienne Chelsea Handler would say, "WHAT a whirlwind..." LOL! Have loads of fun, everyone! Hugs,
Recipe: Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise and SS White by PapertreyInk, "Baby Blessings"DP from PapertreyINK

Stamps: Flutterby by Paper Pretties

Ink: StazOn Timber, Spring moss by PapertreyInk

Accessories: Prima Flowers, Copic markers, Hero Arts rhinestones, Spring Moss Grosgrain ribbon from PapertreyINK, dimensionals

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is such a pretty card with a nice, soft color palette!

Jillabella said...

She's addicting isn't she?!? Have a fabulous weekend, can't wait to see pics!!

Kevin Renz said...

Hey Jess,

It goes girlfriend. We just got back home last night and I'm just spinning, kwim? I was in my craft area and just floundering. I was so intent on crafting and then nothing... I have so many new stamps and couldn't figure out which one to use(lol).

Anyhow, tell me again what twins you have. I know they are older - the same age as my singleton (Hunter - almost 9). And how old is your single (the younger). I think we are opposite - my twins b/b (look identical to most people) almost 3.

Send me an email at thepaperhaven@gmail.com and we can exchange info that way if you want.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Jess love your card, thanks so much for playing.

Shirley said...

On your last card she was kind of Fall. This card is just so bright and cheerful with these colors. Like your layout and those wonderful primas with the centers.