Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fancy Pants for a Queen...

Hey all...

Today's Tuesday post is the third featuring this amazing Fall DP from Fancy Pants...I thought I'd continue w/ my Fall theme for one more day while I focus on trying to keep myself warm during this cold and rainy October weather we've been having!!

That being said, I needed to add a bit of summer to my Fall card LOL! What better way to do this than with this swirly and fun (and definitely whimsical!) butterfly from Queen Kat Designs?
I used the "Friends" set to create this card. In addition to the fun butterfly and cute floral images, I really like the quote that comes with this set. Check out the ENTIRE QKD Store as there are some very good deals right now!

In addition to those good deals, make sure you remember that you can SAVE 10% EVERYDAY! All you have to do is enter my code "DE10" during your checkout and voila! Instant savings so that YOU can own this cute set (amongst many others!) and create something amazing w/ it!

Well, I'll be back soon with a prettie card for a GREAT cause, and I just got some other fun sets in the mail yesterday so stay tuned for some more projects. It is time to bid adieu to this Fancy Pants DP for now...thanks for stopping by and reading what I did w it over the past few days!
Hugs,
RECIPE:

Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss and Really Rust by SU, Fancy Pants DP, Vintage Cream by PTI
Stamps: Friends by Queen Kat Designs
Ink: Dark chocolate by PTI
Accessories: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Pearls, dimensionals, Kiwi kiss satin ribbon by SU, Nestabilities, Pebbles Inc Chalks, Stickles in Stardust

7 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

That butterfly is so sweet. Love the soft orange. And your fall theme is so pretty. :O)

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Jess, i love that butterfly.

Lynn said...

Love the butterflies Jessica! And especially the colors of this card! Cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Jessica!!

Allison Rankin said...

Mmm...I am loving this DP too! Great butterfly stamp too!

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous card, Jess. Love that butterfly and how you embellished with the other one too! Beautiful!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Jess! Love the butterfly in fall colours!