Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Healthy Dose of (PiNk) POISON!


Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! I have an awesome stamp company to tell you about today... ENABLER ALERT! ENABLER ALERT! LOL!

I was asked to do a Guest Designer spotlight/featurette over at Pink Poison stamps and I couldn't have said YES! quicker! The owner, Marie, has not only got herself an AMAZING line of stamps, but she's as nice as can be, too! In addition to being super sweet, she's also really creative and asks daily questions to get to know her customers better, which I think is pretty cool. Check out her BLOG and see how much fun it is!

Have you guys heard of Pink Poison Stamps? I love them. I stumbled upon this company a month or two ago and the releases just keep getting cuter and cuter! Can you STAND this Pirate set??? It's called Best Mates. It's totally my fave right now...

...Do you SEE this image crying out to me as Mommy Pirate w/ her two twin boy pirates? You KNOW how much my son loves pirates, too...I can't even tell you who was more excited when this set came in the mail...him or I! I had so much fun that as soon as they came in the mail I plopped down and the boys watched me make these two cards. There was a LOT of giggling going on...it was awesome!

Pink Poison stamps come in sets of high quality, deeply etched rubber that are mounted on cling foam. BIG plus cuz after you cut them out, they are totally ready to go on acrylic blocks!
They are super affordable, too, seeing
as you get a nice amount of images mixed with sentiments per set. There is so much attention to detail in the artistry that they are AMAZINGLY fun to color in...with Copics, chalks, you name it!
The other set I had the privilege of working with is called Fancy Fleurs. This set is one of the prettiest I've seen lately and has such an amazing artistry to the flowers...you NEED it! LOL!

I had such a great time coloring these beautiful sunflowers. For those of you who don't know, sunflowers are probably my favorite flower...so when I saw this set, I kind of gasped a little :) There is such a beauty in the detail of these flowers and I really loved working with them. The sentiments make it perfect for all occasions and I guarantee you'll be reaching for this set again and again!

I really love what Pink Poison has to offer and hope you guys will, too! If you have some time, I'd definitely check them out and see all the cuteness! You'll definitely be seeing more posts from me with more of their sets...I'm in love!

Have an awesome day and hope this inspires you to pick up a block and get to stampin'!!! Hugs,

8 comments:

Molly Joly said...

Congrats, Jessica! Love your cards with the Pink Poison stamps - also left a comment on the Pink Poison blog.

You've ALREADY enabled me to get some of these - and I'm a daily visitor to the blog, too.

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

What a cute stamp that is! So precious the way you used it also!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous Best Mates cards...I love this set and the background paper that I used on my card was actually stamped, it wasn't patterned paper. The stamps I used can be found here: http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/product_info.php/products_id/8100

Kim

Ashley Newell said...

CUTE cards! I am loving Pink Poison right now too!

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun these are, love all the different colors.

Anonymous said...

Love those little pirates!! :)

Charlene Austin said...

Hey Girl! I was reading your bio on the Paper Pretties site and I think we are twins.... well except that I don't have 4 kids. LOL.

And don't correct me if I am wrong but aren't some of the PP girls goin' cruisin? Well great then! We will see you on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley said...

All three cards are fantastic. I love the different color schemes and how you painted them too!