Friday, October 31, 2008

Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum...


Hello everyone!

I know you weren't expecting a Christmas card on Halloween, right? I just couldn't resist! This little Cutie is part of FOUR BRAND NEW releases by Paper Pretties tomorrow!

This adorable image of the Little Drummer boy is just too cute, isn't he? In addition to the four new releases, our Angel Wings Sophia (see her in my blog post from yesterday HERE) is also being released. She was the Stamp of the Month for October.

It's not too late to join the Stamp of the Month club, actually! You can still sign up today to receive November's release, Trim the Tree Sophia. You can see a sample of her HERE. All you need to do is go to the Paper Pretties Website for more details and it's a super easy process!
Make sure you stop by the other Prettie Girl's blogs to check out their sneak peeks for tomorrow, too! They can all be found on my sidebar to the right :)

Sooooooo, after all the excitement of trick or treating wears down, don't forget to relax the next day by Stampin' in your Jammies with Paper Pretties! On Saturday, November 1st, Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 7pm CST and will last until 10. We will be issuing a challenge every hour so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will be releasing 4 new sets and the Angel Wings Sophia stamp. Hope to see you there!

Want to be a Cutie Pie?

How would you like to be Paper Pretties Cutie Pie? I thought you would!! I was the October Cutie Pie before I joined the Prettie Girls and let me tell you...the prizes ROCK!!!
All you have to do is make a card using your Paper Pretties stamps and upload it to the Cutie Pie Contest gallery on the Paper Pretties forum, and Christie will chose a winner from the entries. Besides being able to call yourself a Cutie Pie, you will also win the entire release!! You have until October 31st at 8pmCST to get your entries in!! If you need any assistance w/ the gallery process just send me a shout out! I want you all to enter and have fun! Good luck!!

Halloween Hugs,
RECIPE:

Cardstock: Bazzill baby Blue, Heidi Grace Winter DP, Whisper white

Stamps: Nativity by Paper Pretties

Ink: Black StazOn

Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon by SU, pearls, Copics

10 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute Jessica!! I love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh he is tooooo cute.

Jillabella said...

ok I REALLY need to find some time to stamp, this little guy is just TOO CUTE!!! Great colors and I love that bg paper. xoxo

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, Jessica! I love that paper!!

Shirley said...

Jess, all of these cards are just so wonderful and creative. This one is no less. I love him and those cute words and the pearls too!

Jami said...

This is adorable! That was my favorite song as a kid - I would sing the "pa rum pa pum pum" part over and over. Drove my mom crazy!!
hugs, Jami

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Aww...he's just adorable! Great job Jess!

Darla said...

Love it Jessica...you do such good work! Glad I can see your ideas and incorporate them into my cards! Keep it up!

Bonnie said...

What a sweetie he is! and that is one of my favorite Christmas Carols!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Hey! It's a trick! But it's also a treat. I love that stamp & sentiment. Though I will be singing parumpumpumpum for the next 3 days. Good thing I love that carol, huh? heehee. :O) P.S. I'm flippin for that DP too. It's so yummy!