Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm in Love...

...with Rachelle Anne Miller stamps!

Oh my gosh have you guys seen these? They are TOO cute and I cannot wait to order more! My sweet friend Jodi made THIS card a few days ago and I emailed her right away to ask her where she got that ADORABLE stamp! Well, she was kind enough to stamp some for me until I get my own in the mail, and I am so excited about today's card!

This is Lily. You will be seeing a lot more of her, I can tell you THAT! How cute is she? She is one of many adorable images available on Stamapvie.com!

My kids' parent/teacher conferences were yesterday and all three of them received glowing reviews and report cards reflected that. I am VERY proud of them, so I made all three of them congrats cards w/ a pack of gum inside. This card is going to my DD in 3rd grade and I think she will LOVE it!

Thanks for reading and hope you like today's image cuz you'll be seeing her again soon :o)!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

This is such a great card. I LOVE the colors and the design... the bling and the images... I guess I really just love everything about it!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love her, so so cute.

Danni said...

Very cute! love the colors! and good job to your kiddos!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute Jess!!! I love it!!

chelemom said...

Super cute!!!

Christi said...

How cute!! And congrats to your kiddos on the glowing report and report cards!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Such a cutie. Yes Jodi is the best. She is so sweet in RAKing. I too have been a lucky too receive one from her too. Lily is just so darn dute!! Great shop Jess!

StampOwl said...

awww this is soooo adorable!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Lily is so sweet, your dd is going to love it!! Kudos to the kiddos on their great report cards!!
hugs, Jami

Shirley said...

What a precious and adorable little girl and she is just perfect with the ribbon and the bling!