Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm in Love...

...with Rachelle Anne Miller stamps!

Oh my gosh have you guys seen these? They are TOO cute and I cannot wait to order more! My sweet friend Jodi made THIS card a few days ago and I emailed her right away to ask her where she got that ADORABLE stamp! Well, she was kind enough to stamp some for me until I get my own in the mail, and I am so excited about today's card!

This is Lily. You will be seeing a lot more of her, I can tell you THAT! How cute is she? She is one of many adorable images available on Stamapvie.com!

My kids' parent/teacher conferences were yesterday and all three of them received glowing reviews and report cards reflected that. I am VERY proud of them, so I made all three of them congrats cards w/ a pack of gum inside. This card is going to my DD in 3rd grade and I think she will LOVE it!

Thanks for reading and hope you like today's image cuz you'll be seeing her again soon :o)!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Kimmie said...

This is such a great card. I LOVE the colors and the design... the bling and the images... I guess I really just love everything about it!

Cindy Haffner said...

I love her, so so cute.

Danni said...

Very cute! love the colors! and good job to your kiddos!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute Jess!!! I love it!!

Michele Kovack said...

Super cute!!!

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! And congrats to your kiddos on the glowing report and report cards!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Such a cutie. Yes Jodi is the best. She is so sweet in RAKing. I too have been a lucky too receive one from her too. Lily is just so darn dute!! Great shop Jess!

StampOwl said...

awww this is soooo adorable!!

Jami said...

Lily is so sweet, your dd is going to love it!! Kudos to the kiddos on their great report cards!!
hugs, Jami

Shirley said...

What a precious and adorable little girl and she is just perfect with the ribbon and the bling!