Saturday, November 15, 2008

LPS DT Challenge: BLING IT ON!!!

Hey everyone! Well, it's Saturday and it's also the 15th of the month, so that means it's time for our Little Paper Shop Design Team Challenge! Woo hoo!

It's been a crazy week around here, but we have managed to get through it. Today my sweet lil' guy saw the orthopoedic surgeon and the dr. said he is already healing as well as can be. He said the xray looked beautiful in terms of the surgery and that we will follow up again in 3 weeks to evaluate taking the rods out. It's still going to be a long road, but we are getting in the groove with many fun activities to keep each other busy, and I really enjoy our cuddle time. Not that I didn't before, of course, but I'm just so thankful that he's going to be ok. My little dude has been through so much this week and to see him smiling has been the greatest joy through all of this. Anyway, I'll update as the days go by but want to say thank you to all who have sent well wishes and more importantly, prayers. It means so much.

With that in mind, I have a LOT of thank you's to send out so I kept that in mind for this month's challenge, issued by the lovely and talented Ely. The challenge was to use TWO LPS stamp sets and add glitter...how fun was that? Thanks Ely for this awesome challenge! I used the Chirp set for the sentiment and the Beautiful Things stamp set, one of my faves, to stamp the flowers on this card. I also added a bit of stickles in the center of each flower and hence, a challenge was completed!

Be sure to stop by the other Little Paper Shop Design Team Members' blogs today to see all the cuteness... There sure are some lovely and talented ladies on this team! Links to these awesome gals are on my sidebar !
----------->>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't forget, too, that you can get FREE SHIPPING on any order over $45 and be sure to check out all of the adorable holiday sets that came out these past few months in case you're looking for inspiration to get moving on those cards!

Have a great weekend everyone...lots of hugs! ~Jessica :)
RECIPE:
Tangerine Tango CS, Whisper White CS, Kiwi Kiss by SU, Haiku DP by SU
Stamps: Beautiful Things and Chirp by Little Paper Shop
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss by SU
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss ribbon by SU, dimensionals, Diamond stickles

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job girl, dang i forgot the glitter part, mine is posting early in the morning.

Jami said...

Glad to hear the little man is on the mend and you're enjoying your time together! Love your card - such uplifting colors!! Love the scallop at the bottome!!
hugs, Jami

Bonnie said...

Super duper Jessica!! Love the colours! I finally got mine posted -we had no hydro- yikes!! talk about BORING!!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh What an awesome card! I'm soooo sorry to hear about your son!!! I will keep him in my prayers...so glad he's doing better though!

Love your card! I loved this challenge! The glitter is just too yummy!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh What an awesome card! I'm soooo sorry to hear about your son!!! I will keep him in my prayers...so glad he's doing better though!

Love your card! I loved this challenge! The glitter is just too yummy!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Glad to hear that your lil' man is doing ok.

Allison Rankin said...

Love the color palette...great job!

Shirley said...

How pretty! I need this about now with the winds howling outside! I love the bright cheerfulness of it and I think the glitter is just the right touch for those centers too!