Wednesday, November 19, 2008

QKD BIRTHDAY BUTTERFLY Challenge...Read all about it!

Hello again! Thanks for hoppin' on over!

I'm back this time to ask....ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

It's my hour to issue the Queen Kat Designs Birthday challenge! Woo hoo!

Ok, here's the scoop:

Create a card using......using......drums....rolling........ba dum bum bum.....A BUTTERFLY STAMP!

Yep..that's all you have to do! Just make your most fan-freakin-tabulous card using a butterfly image and you're good to go!

Make sure you leave a comment here on my blog to let me know you entered here and on the Queen Kat blog so that your challenges completed all can qualify for a prize!
You have until the 21st at MIDNIGHT to enter this and the other challenges from today's hop to get your project submitted. How fun will this be?!?!?
Be sure to head on over to Lara's blog after this hour is up for the next rockin' challenge! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us! Too fun!

Can't wait to see what you come up with and be sure to upload to the QKD Gallery so we can see all your whimsical creations in one place!

Good luck and enjoy! Hugs,



RECIPE: Kiwi Kiss CS by SU, Stampers Select CS by papertrey, Urban Garden DP by SU

Stamps: Friends by Queen Kat Designs

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Stickles in Diamond, Hero Arts Baubles, dimensionals, Pebbles Inc. Chalks, Nestabilities

11 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

Hey Love your butterfly card! So very pretty! Do we have to use Queen cat images or does any butterfly card go?

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Jessica, I love your sample!!

Melissa S. said...

I just posted my butterfly card for your challenge on my blog. I think it turned out fairly well.
ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com
I sure hope I can figure out how to make one of thoe here links some day.Have a good evening
from Melissa

Cindy Haffner said...

Jess I love this, so so pretty.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Talk about the perfect challenge! You knocked it out of the park with this one. I love love LOVE that butterfly and against those stunning colours. Perfection. Cutest layout too! Hugs, :O) mel

Tina Mayo said...

I soooo love butterflies too, so I had this stamp and have never used it--I want to thank you for making me...lol..here is the link to my card.
http://mayofamilyblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-queen-kat-entries-more-to-come.html

Melissa S. said...

Jessica, I thought I left you a comment last night with a link to my card but it isn't here.So i"ll try again. This I think turned out to be my favorite challenge and results. I didn't have a QKD butterfly stamp so I improvised. Check out my blog at ihaveprettierstuff.blogspot.com
have a good day Melissa

Anonymous said...

here's my butterflies! qkd "mahalo"...

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/135959/view/1833969/-1/0/1.html

Thanks for the fun challenge! I love your sample card!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! I will try to get a butterfly done and entered if I can! Sounds like fun. :)

Shirley said...

That is stunning, Jess. I love everything you did and then some. The butterfly is a knockout! I love the bling and the glitter. Yummy!

Catherine said...

just gorgeous :)