Saturday, November 8, 2008

QKD RELEASE PARTY....TONIGHT!

Hey everyone!

I've got some exciting announcements to make today...sales....release parties...bears OH MY!

Have you guys heard of the new Paper Craft Planet? It's the latest meeting place for scrappers, stampers and the like! It literally blew up overnight and I absolutely LOVE it! On behalf of myself AND Queen Kat Designs, I'm inviting you to Paper Craft Planet. It's an online community with SOOOO much to offer!

We will be hosting a party in our group on that web site this Saturday, November 8th beginning at 7pm MST. (8pm Central QKD is having a SECOND stamp release this month! SURPRISE! It's our 2nd Birthday so we're doing TWO stamp releases this month. Don't miss it! There's going to be fun and prizes.. and there's even mention of a challenge... hmmm wonder what that's all about!!!!

See you there....and hey, if you register on Paper craft Planet, don't forget to add me so I know you're there! Can't wait to party with you guys tonight!!!

No comments: