Thursday, December 18, 2008

How Happy is my DD???

OVER the moon, I tell you.
I wanted to showcase a few cards today that have been rolling in as a result of her VERY first sketch challenge. Now, there is NO limit to when these are "due", unless it's a week that there will be a prize offered. *DID I MENTION* there will be PRIZES???
Anyway, what I will do from now on is at the end of the week, I will feature a link list here of everyone who participated in the sketch. Be sure to watch out for Madelynn's "team", too! It's not too late to join in so just shoot me an email if you're interested. Can you imagine how exciting this is for an 8 yr old? Not to mention her proud Mommy?
Today I wanted to show off what we've already gotten because this is SUCH a big deal to my daughter and she couldn't be happier that people have been playing along! So...without futher adieu...(drums.....rolling....)
This card is from Bonnie. LOVE that gingerbread man...it's good enough to eat!
This card is from Jen. Isn't the glitter on the stocking so cute? It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that bling, ya know... This one is from Kimmie. How fun is the tipped over Martini glass? I could've used one last night! This one is from Danni. Such a great image and love the shadowing she did w/ her markers!

This one is from Cassie. Straight off the runway! She "made it work" (ha ha Tim Gunn!) with some fabulous coloring and look at those pearls!!!
This one is from Jami. LOVE the shimmerz and liquid applique on this beauty of a snow bunny!

Well, that's all for now but I MAY be back with a card.

Two quick updates, first.

1.) My little man is doing awesome. Much better this am and is having a great time watching Crashbox and loves guessing games and the math on that show! He's just finished a nice bowl of Rice Krispies and is right here snuggled next to me. Many thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers!

2.) If you haven't already, please help me congratulate my sweet friend Taylor for being this week's WATCH OUT WEDNESDAY girl on the Unity Stamps blog. She is MORE than deserving and I am totally stoked for her!!! Congrats Taylor...you're the IT girl this week and have been in my book for longer than that ;)

Ta-ta for now, folks. Hugs!
Jessica :)

9 comments:

Danni said...

How cool that so many people are joining in!! So fun!
Glad your son is doing well!

Christi Flores said...

LOVE all the samples so far. I am so glad your little man is doing well. I also have a little something on my blog for you. Check it out here: http://cici510.blogspot.com/2008/12/pretties-thursday_18.html

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I love these cards I might just have to play in your daughters challeng...I wanna be on her *team* Hopefully I'll get some time to play with the craziness of the holidays and the packing and all

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow these are all so fantastic.

Bonnie said...

Wonderful samples Jess and Madelynn! Congratulations on your new venture!!

Jami said...

Everyone's cards look great!! I think it's so awesome that you and your daughter can do this together!!
Can't wait till next week!
hugs, Jami

Shirley said...

Have to say they are all pretty wonderful and it sounds like your little guy is coming along great!

Janna said...

How did I not know about this!!! I love the cards everyone created!! Man your DD is really talented. Glad to hear your son is feeling better!

Smiles,
Janna

Anonymous said...

*sniff*

You are too sweet to me!!!!