Sunday, December 21, 2008

RAK Sunday....and a few more sketch cards!

Hello all on this FRIGID Sunday...I mean FRIGID! It's -6 here w/out the windchill even!

I feel sorry for my dear brother who is visiting here after almost 2 years from L.A. I am SO excited to see him! I have a feeling though, that he's NEVER going to want to come home again after this! LOL. It is really bad out there, so be careful everyone!

I have some WONDERFUL RAKs to show you this morning. First off, one that touched my heart because it was for my son and you should have SEEN the smile on his face when he opened this card from Jen Greco! Not only do I love the card but how sweet of her to think of my son and send him some happy mail...made my lil' matey's day! Thanks Jen!

Lynn Reaney sent me this BEAUTIFUL bookmark as a Christmas present. Isn't it pretty? The thing that means most is that she knows I LOVE butterflies and used this gorgeous new Ambrosia DP from Basic Grey to make this for me. The back has a scripture verse and I just LOVE it...Thanks Lynn! I can't wait to re-read Twilight and use this :) Christi Thorsen showed this AMAZING creation of hers on her blog not too long ago, and I was in awe. Love the Trim the Tree Sophia and LOVE baubles...as I'm sure you all know. When I opened the mail and saw this card inside I was so tickled that she gave it to ME! Lucky girl, I am! Wow!

Jami Bova sent this adorable Christmas card all the way from South Korea! I still marvel at the fact that when we chat via email, she's usually in the next DAY...strange concept to me. I'm so glad to be getting to know Jami, she is an amazing talent and the kindest soul.

I got a few more sketch cards from last Tuesday's design that I'd love to share with you. The first one is from Sandra. Sandra and I have been bumping into each other a lot on the Pink Poison blog and she is as sweet as can be! Isn't this sweet? LOVE that quote...I think I NEED it!

Last but not least, my sweet friend and fellow Pink Papery Studios DT member Janna made this adorable Lily and Milo card using the sketch. Can I say it again? Rachelle Anne Miller ROCKS my world and so does this card! LOVE IT, Janna! Look at the coloring...gorgeous!

Well, that's all for today! I can't WAIT to show you what the Twinkle Team has to offer you when we release Tuesday's new sketch! This is turning out to be SO, super fun!

Stay warm everyone and I am thrilled to say I'll be staying INSIDE stamping today! Hugs!

Jessica:)

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a lucky girl you are!! I made that card when we found out that Todd's grandmother was dying so that card is super special to me and I knew I wanted to give it to someone super special. :) Love ya sweetie!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What awesome RAK's, you totally deserve them!!

Stampinsilvia said...

WOW you are one blessed girl! Love all the cards you have gotten...so sweet for people to send your son a card too!

Jami said...

Awww....we love ya girl!!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

Okay I was going to complain about it be +6 here but you definitely have me beat!! LOL!!

These are all stunning, what amazing friends you have!!

Happy Holidays!!

Janna

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

That's a very happy mailbox! I am so glad your DS enjoyed the card. All the others you received are wonderful too -- lucky girl!

Sandra MacLean said...

Jessica!! You made me blush! :D What a nice surprise to see my card and your comments on your blog this morning! Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow Madelynn!