Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time to play...


For some reason, sometimes when I'm sick, I want to stamp even more than when I'm NOT! I don't know why this is, other than the simple fact that I want to play but don't always feel up to it.? Who knows...

Well, this weekend, although I did have to work Saturday night (the mall is open til 11 now, folks! Eek!), I got in some stamping time! I have a few cards to show you and I'm hoping that this little second-weekend-wind I have keeps on a-blowin' for a while!

My first card is from Stampavie's Rachelle Anne Miller line of stamps. I TOLD you she'd be back! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Lily "Fun Kitty" stamp. Isn't she the sweetest? This card was made for the Stampavie Sketch Challenge this week on PaperCraft Planet. You still have a few days to play if you want to get in on the fun! Here's the sketch I followed for this card:

f you haven't checked out the Stampavie website yet, you need to! They have the most fabulous line of Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller stamps and a convenient store locator service where you can look to see who retails them here in the US. If you are a wholesaler looking to increase your line I would DEFINITELY check them out...They're awesome! They have GREAT stamps, a super talented DT and the owner, Heidi, is super sweet! Definitely check out the site and you can also find a Stampavie group on PCP...stop by and say hi to me there too!

My second weekend card is from the Dream Quotes set from Pink Poison Stamps. You guys know that I'm always looking for great quotes and sentiments to stamp so this set was a MUST have a few weeks ago when I got it. I love it!

Did you guys know that Pink Poison will be changing their name soon? Read all about it on Marie's Blog so that you know what to expect and when these cute new changes will be taking place. Out of all the blogs in blogland, hers is definitely one of the "toppers" on my list!


Well, I hope I can get back to my cardmaking before the weekend is up...I have a meeting/inventory thingy tonight so hopefully that won't hinder things too much!
What have you guys been up to this weekend? Anything exciting? Whatever it is...stay WARM. Winter is definitely packing a bite here so far...
Hugs,
Jessica :)

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Stunning, stunning, both are stunning.

Jami said...

Love these!! I just love that bird in green!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

Love what you did with the Stampavie sketch and the bird card is stunning!!! You are so talented!!

Smiles,

Janna

Scrapping Julie said...

great cards!

Jodi Collins said...

Oooooh! LOVE this Jess!

Shirley said...

The first one is just so cute and precious and pretty. She is too cute and the snowflakes are perfect for her! The second one is just so lovely and elegant! Beautiful bird and flowers too!