Friday, January 2, 2009

ENABLER ALERT :)....I know, I know...but it's a GOOD ONE!


Hey you guys,

Just a quick heads up to let you know that from now through the 7th of this month, EVERYTHING at the Little Paper Shop is on SALE!!!

Yep, you heard me right...amazing, I know! To make room for some awesome (and I mean AWESOME) new sets, everything is marked down 10- 50%!!! These prices will not be offered again so if you were waiting on some sets now is your chance!!! Stock up!

The sale runs form January 1st - 7th and is only valid while supplies last.We are releasing 3 new sets on January 15th. You will be able to catch some sneak peaks starting on the 12th here on my blog and also on the LPS blog. You don't want to miss this one! The sets are AMAZING!!
HAPPY SHOPPING :D

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Dang girl... there goes my wallet

Kimmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Schlatter said...

Now what did you have to go and tell me that for???? I have never shopped at the little paper shop yet, but now it will be your fault that I will start!!!

Wait a minute was it not your fault that I started buying Sophia's this week, and your fault that I am going to be broke at the Greeting Farm site, and wait a minute.....

I see a pattern here!!!!

Do NOT tell my Hubby or he will make me take your blog off my favorite blogs in my side bar so I can not see your enabler posts!!! LOL

Have a wonderful Saturday Jessica!!!!

Tell Maddy Hi for me!!!

I am enjoying the quiet but missing my little ones too!!!! They have never all been gone at one time before!!!!

Heather

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

You are a bad, bad enabler girl! Off to shop...

Diane said...

This was a very bad thing to tell us. I've never shopped at the Little Paper Shop before, but here goes my Christmas money! You are a bad...or do I say good?...enabler!! Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog