Monday, January 12, 2009

LPS Preview Day: Make your Own Mug!

Hello everyone!

I am so excited about today's post. As many of you know, I LOOOOOOOOOVE my coffee! The morning routine, the smell, the taste...even without caffeine sometimes, believe it or not, it's just something I really enjoy.

When the Little Paper Shop Design Team found out that one of our newest releases was designed by one of us, we were so excited. Please join me in congratulating Elyssa on the upcoming RELEASE of her new stamp set, Make Your Own Mug!

You are going to LOVE this set to make cards for friends, relatives, teachers, and even coaches! I really love the fact that this set will apply to so many people and also make cute altered items as well. It's super versatile, and again, I'm just so proud to say that one of our DT gals designed it! That is too cool!

It is the first of three new sets we will be previewing you this week, all leading up to the release of the sets on the 15th...THIS THURSDAY!

Stop back tomorrow for another preview from the release, and don't forget, $45 orders qualify for Free Shipping so you can stock up on the new releases!
WANT TO WIN THIS SET??? Be sure to stop by the LPS blog and leave a comment on TODAY's post. One lucky winner will be chosen on release day (the 15th)! You can check out the rest of our amazing DT's creations with this Java-riffic set while you're there!
Hugs,
Jessica :)

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love it Jess!! That background is cool beans....HAD to say it....lol! I am the same way with my coffee - 1st thing or else!

ElyBlair said...

I love the card Jess!!! So antique-y (so not a word).... ANYWAY thanks for everything and I'm glad you're loving the set!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job, love it.

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jessica,

This is a super cute card. Great choice of Papers, and love the Bean on the background!!!

Wonderful Sentiment tooo!!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend girlie, and got lots of stamping done with your friends!!!

Can't Wait for MTT tomorrow!!!

Heather

Janna said...

This is just too, too cute! You are right this would make a perfect set for teachers friends or relatives! You are so creative! Love the color scheme and background you created!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

So cute! I love the sentiment!

Valerie said...

CUTE little coffee set! and your card is adorable!

Christi Flores said...

You KNOW it's going to be a must-have for ME!! :) This is adorable!!!