Friday, July 31, 2009

There's a Frenzy on the Farm!...

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday! Just ONE more day before the HUGE "Happy Anyaversary" Bash! Are you all excited!??? I can't wait!

I have two cards to share with you today, the first being our new Wild Sprout, Megan. Isn't she adorable? I think she's my favorite Wild Sprout from The Greeting Farm! Since she's a sprout I figured this flower pot card would work well ;) I have another card too, but first, I just have a few reminders for the hop tomorrow to help it run smoother:

1.) Please have your posts up by 9am CST when our hop begins. The official hop list will be posted on the TGF Blog and on the Club Anya blog as well. We have over 80 participants, so grab a chair, a snack, and happy hopping!

2.) It is VERY important that your post remains on the top of your blog for that day. Since no direct links will be provided, if you post over your blog hop post it is likely that people may not see it. We want everyone to see your fabulous birthday creations so this is important!

3.) Please stay tuned to the Club Anya blog, our PCP page, and the TGF blog for some surprises throughout the day! All releases will go live for sale at MIDNIGHT tomorrow and the festivities begin at 9am until 9pm, so keep checking as we will be popping in and out throughout the day!

If you miss anything, don't fret, we will post an official prize page on Monday with some highlights from the weekend!

I have a few samples for you today from the New releases. Bear with me as I am still not working with all my stuff and it's a little crammed here at Mom and Dad's but our closing is today and we move in first thing Monday! hooray!This next card was made with not one, but TWO new TGF stamp sets! We have a brand new mini Anya/Ian set for Halloween, Spooktacular, and it is creepy cute, guys! I definitely know what I'll be making my kids' favors with this year!

In addition to that, we also have a new sentiment set, "Hello Go Rounds". They fit perfectly for die-cutting with Nesties and are going to be released on Saturday during our huge release party, so you can grab these awesomely versatile lil' circles then!

See you tomorrow for the Big Blog Hop, our "Happy Anyaversary" bash! It all starts at 9AM CST!

Hugs!
Jessica :)

13 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Jessica, your cards are gorgeous!! I am loving that cute Halloween one!!

Mary Giles said...

I love the flower pocket card(that is a fun project) and the Halloween card is just soooo adorable. I can't wait for tomorrow either.

Kim said...

How cute to put her on a flower pot card and your flowers are so pretty! I LOVE the halloween card. I think that is my favorite from all the new sets.

MichelleO said...

Just wonderful! The first card is just gorgeous! Love those flowers.. and Anya's hair is so pretty! And the Spooktacular images are so fun!

Have a great weekend - before the big move!
HUGS
MichelleO

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my goodness just to darling.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Jess!! Can't wait till tomorrow!

Amy said...

These cards are just so cute! I'm tellin' you, tomorrow can't get here soon enough... I'm SO excited!

WickedPixie said...

Two adorable creations! That flower pot card is just the cutest thing ever!!! And I looove the background paper on your Spooktacular card!! :-)Traci

Elena said...

Oh, I love, love the flower pot with Megan!
And Halloween kidos are the cutest! You did an awesome jo with the cards even you don't really have a place for crafting yet...
See you tomorrow at the party!!! It is going to be so much fun!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

the Halloween Anya and Ian are too cute! Can't wait for the release! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Jessica!! Love it!!

Maria said...

These are just gorgeous. I feel a spending spree coming on. See you tomorrow at the hop. Hugs, Maria

Danielle L. said...

very cute cards Jessica!