Sunday, August 16, 2009

Enabler Alert...HUGE Copic Sale Tomorrow...


Ok, so I'm enabling you...but you do NOT want to miss this!

Beginning tomorrow, Die Cuts R Us is having a special order Copic Marker super sale!

Once a color shows "out of stock", it is no longer available for special ordering. Last day to place your order is August 23rd. All markers will ship on August 24th. If you are interested in adding to your collection, or would like to order Copics for the first time, please stop by: www.diecutsrus.com. Wondering what the sale price is? Well its $2.99 per marker. Don't delay! The 1st ever super Copic sale at Die Cuts R Us went so well, that they sold out in 2 days!


In addition, check out their Nestabilities pre-order information and a ton of other NEW products that Claudia just added-OMG I want ALL the new labels and you KNOW where I'll be ordering from! Priced super low compared to most stores, you can add what you've been wanting to your shopping cart...Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

~*Joni said...

Ohhh wow. I totally think I didn't need to know about this sale! ;) Thanks so much for sharing Jessica! I am popping over for all the deets right now! When you have a minute could you send me your new snail mail addy? Thanks so much and have a wonderful Monday!!