Sunday, November 15, 2009

I {Heart} my Friends...

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since our last Little Paper Shop release so I'm excited to bring you something fresh, fun, and pink today!

As you are reading this, I am probably en route home from another amazingly fun weekend with my girlies Mercy, Pam, and Jessie.   I HEART these girlies...so this post is dedicated to them!  And it just so happens that Pam is our FABULOUS LPS Guest Designer so check her out and the rest of the LPS DT:

Well today I have a fun card to show you using some Flower Soft and a topiary from the new {I heart} set which is being released THIS TUESDAY, 11/17!


Be sure to check out the LPS BLOG today to be entered to WIN this set and be on the lookout for an awesome sale this week too...beginning Tuesday for ONE WEEK ONLY, everything in the store will be on sale!  Julia has priced everything from 10 to 70% off!  So mark your calendar...only two days to wait!

Have a great day, everyone!

17 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh wow! that image is just too sweet and this card is so lovely!! Gorgeous colours + love the layout! xxx

kris said...

OH that's a really cute stamp!!! and a fabulous card! can't wait to see the next preview... =D hugs, Kris

Stampinsilvia said...

this is super cute! So glad you got to spend a weekend with your girls! So jelous!

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful card, I love how you used the flowersoft, it came out really great!

Bonnie said...

Oh I love this image Jessica! This whole set is a favorite of mine too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jessicas this is so pretty, I love this set. Are you girls still having too much fun!!! --Hugs Cindy XXOO

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Jess!! Love the new image and the flower soft looks amazing on it!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Sooo sweet! Love the pink and the FS on this, that is such a pretty mix! Great idea!

Unknown said...

Jessica, this is lovely. thanks for pointing us to your post.
hugs,
Gini

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very cute! Now I know I need to get me some of that Flower Soft! It just brings the card to live! and it's so pretty!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Sammye Jo said...

SALE? DID SOMEONE SAY SALE? I thought I heard it bark from my computer, and I walked over and your post was up....:) love ya girl.

Unknown said...

Sweet image, Jess! Love the colors and the LO as well!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wowza this is gorgeous with the flower soft!!! So very pretty!

Shirley said...

Very pretty topiary and love the trim and the BG paper too!

Kim R. said...

This is so pretty. I like the flower soft!

Danni said...

Fabulous card!

Elena said...

Wonderful card! Love the flower soft!