Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Inspirational Dare...

Hey Everyone!

I am always so excited when I get to combine challenges because my little ol' brain doesn't always work that way, LOL!   Today is the DIEDRICH DARE and we have a fabby sketch from my sweet little "baby bug" (I called him that a few times last week and he loved it SO much he's asking for me to call him that all the time now, awww ;) Jacky.  Here is his sketch, DDSC31:

Today is also Wild Card Wednesday over at Club Anya & Friends and the wonderfully talented (and SUPER sweet!) Kelly Booth has chosen this beautiful inspiration piece:

When I found this piece of My Mind's Eye "Lush" paper, I couldn't get OVER how it matched the floor pattern. Had to use it ;)   I tried to stay w/ the warmer tones of the photo Kelly picked out and voila, here's my card, using Cheeky Rockabilly from The Greeting Farm:

Well, Im' SUPER Excited about the "ScrapHOP" that TGF has going on today, in anticipation for the brand new Scrapbooking kit, "SPOTLIGHT", making its debut tomorrow, so be sure to scroll up for that post :)

Don't forget to visit the CLUB ANYA & Friends Blog for WCW and also  DIEDRICH DARE BLOG to see what we have up our sleeves!  Thanks for visiting my fellow Daredevils, too:


See you back here in a few!
xoxo,
Jess :)

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is STUNNING, Jess!!

Unknown said...

Love the colors ont his one! Great sketch!

Andrea Murdock said...

Jess, I literally spend time once a week catching up on your posts and just drinking in your creations! You have such a great eye for colour and style. Great job on these challenges..love it!

Tasha said...

LOVE IT Jess, great colours and super layout
love tasha xx

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Jess. You matched that inspiration piece perfectly. Gorgeous.

Sara Henton said...

GIRL!! You are right that PP is dead on for the rug/carpet. That is awesome. PS: I don't know how you do it. Do everything & still stay as creative as you are. YOU ROCK!!

kris said...

Awww! she's so pretty!! i love the colors and your take on the sketch!! it's a beautiful creation!! =D

Cassie said...

oh wow - i can't get over how perfect that paper is for the photo!!
beautiful girl - your hair always looks so good - i'm in awe!

Kim R. said...

This is so cute!! You colored her hair perfectly!!!!! Great paper!

Elena said...

Your card is perfect for this inspiration picture! Love how you used a DP with the same print as the carpet has, and all of the colors match perfectly. Really like the layout you created!

kadie said...

SA-WEET! It's like that paper came straight outta that scene! Brilliant job with this card! I really love the panels in the middle with the stitching and the hardware! Your coloring is totally FAB too!

Welcome! said...

This card is gorgeous!! I love that image and the colour scheme is perfect!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Sorry I've not been around sooner. I love the cheeky eyeshadow she is sportin'! Your hair colouring is fun! Great card!