Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wild about JADE...

Hello everyone!

Today is Wild Card Wednesday at Club Anya & Friends and we are still celebrating our month-long array of sketches each Wed. by a different DT member!  Today we have an AWESOME sketch by Kim Costello:

LOVE this one!  I had yet to play with this cute yet sassy little Wild Sprout, Jade, from the Roll Call kit, now available at The Greeting Farm!.  She's as cute as can be but definitely looks like something is bothering her, haha.    I was hoping she'd see the world a little more through rose colored glasses if I gave her a pink 'do, so that's exactly what I did:

Like that big crafty flower?  That's a new embellie from Melody Ross's Homespun Chic collection and I adore her eclectic, artsy mix of iron ons, flowers, and buttons that make up this super awesome collection.   You'll be seeing more of that on my blog soon, most likely ;)

We hope you'll play along this week and visit Club Anya and Friends to play along with this week's sketch!

Have a wonderful (and pink!) Wednesday, everyone!

Love, laugh, smile, and see the world a little rosier today ;)
Jess xoxo

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is SUPER SWEET!! I love her!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I love her hair!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Jess. Her hair is adorable and I love that flower embellie. Great take on Kim's sketch.

Anonymous said...

She's Awesome, love the hair, would love hair that colour (but i aint that brave, lol). That embellishment is gorgeous,love it. Oh and i love your card too:)
Suzi
xxx

WickedPixie said...

Jess, this is gorgeous! I love how you have colored her and those papers with her! That is the coolest flower, too! :-)Traci

Tasha said...

WOW Loving this rock chick, she looks awesome Jess, the colours are fab and i love the embellishment
love tasha xx

Allison Rankin said...

That is so fun...surely would make anyone smile!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE Jade too.... and your card is just Perfect Jess!! LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

pretty pink hair, Jess! So cute! Live the flower!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so fabulous Jess love the felt flower!!!

Peggy said...

She is definitely wicked with her outfit and I just love that flower!! Awesome card Jess!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gotta love Pink!!! I love her hair! outfit! and attitude! Great paper and loving that flower! So cool!
Catching up ;) Love seeing everything you've been up to, very inspring! I need to go find me some pink stuff to play with!
hugs, margie

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love her!! Too cute!! You rock girl!!