Thursday, November 4, 2010

EVERYBODY loves a good DEAL... right?

Please scroll down for my HIP HOP post today, we are still hoppin' at UNITY with SALES GALORE, PLUS, Angela has brought all of the prices down-not a sale, just down a bit-can you say GENEROUS???

Speaking of which?  Did you know that Unity often has a "Deal of the Day?"

It may not be EVERY day, but now we have this cute little blinkie on the top left corner of my blog!
You can click on this ANY time to view the current DEALS.  Pretty cool, huh?

ALWAYS having fun at UNITY!  Come, join us!

Photobucket

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Thank you so much for the heads up! I just purchased a magazine that came with a free Unity Stamp and now I love them. I have been trying to find out how to purchase more. Well, thanks to your heads up I just purchased a $25 set for less than $17 includin S&H...I am so excited. I can not wait to get my newest TGF stamps and now the Unity ones. What a perfect start to my weekend. Hugs, Lisa G