Saturday, December 11, 2010

What ISN'T in STORE at Unity???

Hey everyone!

{{{PLEASE SCROLL DOWN for my KRAFTIN' KIMMIE GUEST DESIGNER post-somethin' fishy's going on over there! ;)}}}

Today I am excited to show you one of TWO new store kits from UNITY STAMP CO, which will be available only through Unity retailers :)   Be sure to check out the UNITY BLOG today as Angela is showcasing projects from BOTH kits today by some of our stellar DT!   Here is a sample I made using "Champ":

To be QUITE honest, I lack in the "boy" card department.  Like, seriously.   I really need to 'up my game' no pun intended, especially with TWO wonderful boys who love sports!  I am all about being basketball mom, but when put to my craft, not so much, LOL!   Oh well, maybe "Champ" will help me practice, right?

Oh-and you might be wondering why I'm showcasing all of the darling sport-themed stamps that come in the "CHAMP" kit along w/ my card?  Unity is now using NEW CLING FOAM-it's AWESOME!  You get a great cling on the acrylic block and the stamps are PERFECTLY diecut-SO easy to just pull off the sheet of rubber and start stamping!  I LOVE this new cling.   I know you will, too!

There is a LOT going on at UNITY-a HUGE SALE going on through Monday including:

Samantha Walker kits, normally $25 on sale for only $16.99!



This amazing dealio, STILL goin' on while supplies last:

and don't forget FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS until January!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks for scrolling down to see a few more projects I have in "store' for you today, including a Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak *AND* my Oh, Alice post using the NEW Kit of the Month from UNITY!   ~xoxo....

Photobucket

8 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute!!!!

Amy said...

Love this! I need some help with boy cards too!

StampinCathy said...

What a fabulous card. Love this guy set.

Meme said...

I think you did just fine in the boy department. Great job!

Jen Shults said...

Shut up! You don't lack in the boy card department... and you have plenty of boys to give cards too, lol. I love this!

New cling foam you say... HMMM. I might have to check that out.

Big hugs to you girl!! Miss you!!!

Eva said...

This is soooo cute!!! What coach wouldn't love this????

Tasha said...

OMG this is fantastic - right up my street. Love the flag - so cool
love tasha xx

Makalah said...

Just got some with the new foam myself, but have yet to try it out.

And your post = YUM!