Thursday, March 17, 2011

A BERRYlicious Thursday...

Hey everyone!

Today is a very special, or should I say "BERRY" special Thursday!   It's the 3rd Thursday of the month, which means I'm debuting a new 6x6 Sampler pack from Claudia & Company! Hooray!

This month, I worked with the new BERRYLICIOUS line from Imaginisce.  I have to say that although I KNEW this paper was super cute just by the looks of it?  I didn't realize HOW much fun it would be to work with until I created one...two...three...FOUR cards with it for you today.  I just couldn't stop!

You get 12 6x6 sheets for only $3.25, and let me tell you why I LOVE this idea.  For one, cheaper shipping-you don't have to worry about 12x12 papers being shipped in a large box.  For two,  while I wouldn't say I get "sick of" paper?  There is ALWAYS something uber-cute right around the corner and while I enjoy a 6x6 pad chances are, even with the MAJOR amount of cards I make, I can't use it up quickly enough before the next new batch of cuteness debuts.  So it's the perfect amount, and last but not least?  The PRICE . Is. PERFECT.   At only $3.25 a pack?  You can scoop up a FEW new lines and have fun creating!

Also available for purchase at Claudia & Co., I used the Unity "Itty Bitty' stamp "Sweetest Day".  This sweet lil' strawberry is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  Love it!   I also scooped up the chance to use one of my fave digis, from the Sugar Sticks line, "Girl with Kite".  Isn't she a dolly?

There is SO much you can do w/ this sweet Berrylicious 6x6 Sampler pack-and with fruit stamps being really "in" right now (just in time for summer!), you can find so much to do with this pack.  Everything extra I used was purchased at Claudia & Co. as well.

The Red Baker's twine is from Twinery and the sentiment on the yellow card is from the Oliver and Amelia "Little Dreamer" set by The Greeting Farm, also carried by Claudia & CO.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!  It was totally amazing working with such a sweet sampling and I am really grateful you guys came by to see it!  Be sure to stop by the Claudia & Co. blog for more details and product information/recipes for these 4 different cards!

~xoxo...


Photobucket

8 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, these cards are sweet, Jessica! I love these papers! Really like how you added whimsical sewing to your third card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

These are all so cute! I can definitely see why you kept creating with it :)

hugs!
margie

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Jess11 Your cards a "Berry" adorable!! Love the different looks with the same DP's

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love these!! Those strawberries are sooooooooooo FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erin said...

I swear you could EAT those strawberries! Your shading is perfect!!!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Hope you are having fun in the sun!!!!! And these cards are amazing as usual!!! hugs, Katrina

Melinda Spinks said...

You've been spied by Imaginisce and your card is on their blog today!

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are ALL so cute!!!