Saturday, April 2, 2011

Butterfly Inspiration...

Hey everyone!

I do NOT know how I let March slip by w/out showing you another project from the Key Ingredients Kit by Taylored Expressions!

I pulled out my favorite "New Beginnings" set, stamped the sentiment, cut out some butterflies adding Crystal Stickles to them, and just CANNOT get enough of these Maya Road Wooden Buttons included in the March Kit-and there is GOOD NEWS-you can buy them-HERE. :)

March may have come and gone, but if you're NEW to these kits, you'll want to stay tuned in the next week for our APRIL reveal...and let me tell you-this next kit is a SHOWSTOPPER!

WHAT exactly IS a Key Ingredients Kit?

I've taken this info off of the Subscription page and thought it would be helpful for you to see HOW MUCH you get w/ these kits!

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients is a monthly kit club dedicated to bringing you the latest coordinating products for papercrafting! Our creative eye for color and our never-ending search for fabulous embellishments make our kits fresh and unique!
 
 Each month you'll receive coordinating patterned paper (20 sheets of 6" x 6"), cardstock (12 sheets of 8.5" x 11"), 5 yards of ribbon, and various embellishments to create at least 16 cards. Our kits coordinate well with Taylored Expressions stamps, but you can also use them with the many other stamp sets already in your collection. Simply add the image, ink, and adhesive to cook up a batch of coordinating cards! All of the elements are hand-selected to make your crafting easy, fun, and stress free!
 
-Your kits will be shipped via USPS First Class International Mail on the 15th of each month so you'll be the first to get your hands on the new products!
 
- You will receive your kit in a plastic storage case, with a color printed supply list. This $3.25 value is yours FREE!
 
-Subscribers will receive 10% off everything at the TE�Store during our monthly discount period (10th through the 13th of each month) and will pay additional shipping costs to combine your additional items with your KI Subscription shipment.
 
- You can subscribe anytime. If you subscribe before the end of the current month, you will receive the current month's kit as your first (while supplies last). If you subscribe on or after the 1st of the month, you will receive that month's kit as your first installment. So if you subscribe on April 28, you will receive April's kit (if still available) but if you subscribe on May 2, you will receive May's kit, which ships on the 15th.

I really can't even tell you how great the value is w/ these kits.  I ALWAYS have product to make exactly what I need and the amount of cards you can make with one kit is astonishing!  Plus, those of you who don't know Taylor?  She has this AMAZING eye for putting papers, cardstock, and embellishments together so you will see that everything matchy-matches JUST right-I LOVE THAT.

Be sure to check out the Key Ingredients Blog and GALLERY too for ideas, info, and LOTS of projects to explore!

Thanks for visiting me on a Saturday, everyone!
~xoxo

Photobucket

11 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

love it! <3 happy weekend, sweet girl

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! Loveeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristie W. said...

What a happy card :) I still haven't opened my kit yet!

Cindy Haffner said...

You are making me want those kits, FABULOUS!!~

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

OK I caved and ordered, can't wait!!~

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card, love the big bold sentiment as the main focus.

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

love this-butterflies are my favy :)

xo
sarabeth

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! This card has the most beautiful DP EVER! LOVE It---and those butterflies are gorgeous! I love everything--you are knocking my socks off! SOOOOO glad I had a chance to stop by (finally!!!)!!!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful one!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous card! I looove my kit! I wish I had some sentiments like this so I can CASE your card :)
oh geez! you did it again, making me shop against my will! lol!
hugs, margie :*)