Saturday, April 30, 2011

Psst...hey YOU ;)

{{{PLEASE SCROLL DOWN for my GREETING FARM preview, thank you so much!}}}

Hey guys!

Jess here again on this sunny Saturday (it is GORGEOUS out!) with a wee lil' favor to ask!

The new Helmar DT girlies and I are having a friendly little competition to see if we can get to 4,000 fans on Helmar's Facebook page...and if you guys say I sent you, one of you could win THIS:

Wanna get sticky w/ Helmar?
You really do.  First of all, you guys know it's not like me to promote a product that I do not TOTALLY love...but I would be SO excited for you to see for yourselves how amazing their adhesives are-it's all I use now!  You'll see why!

Thanks for helping me out!  Fingers crossed that one of you will be a lucky winner!
~jess ;)


Photobucket

No comments: