Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chillaxin' on the Key Ingredients Blog...

...won't you join me over there?


I'll give ya a little sneak peek of what you might see over there, using the MAY Key Ingredients kit:


Yeah...I gotta tell ya?  This kit is my FAVORITE. ever.  Wait until you see the colors!   



Are you a Key Ingredients subscriber?   I can assure you the colors are even more vivid and prettier in person and you are going to be SO excited to create with this new kit...which will be shipping VERY soon to your doors!   If not?  I would definitely think that this month is a great time to start!   You can view all the information HERE.

Last but not least, be sure to check out the huge list of coordinating fun goodies for this month's kit...the awesome thing about KI kits is that really, ALL you need is included in them..but just in case you want to kick things up a notch...be sure to check out the details HERE.

See you over on the Key Ingredients Blog and be sure to stop by later for a special BELLA announcement!

xoxo,

Photobucket

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love the bottle and matching card. I just love everything about this project. What a perfect sentiment on the bottle. You are so creative and inspiring my friend.

Peggy said...

Fab label you made for the bottle! I am loving those colors in the kit!!

Tasha said...

Awesome project Jess..i lovethe word Chillax thats so fun!
toodles xx