Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A "mob" of Birthday Wishes....

...and flowers for the birthday girl!!!!

Hey everyone!  I am SO, SO, SO excited about today!  My friend LORI CRAIG is celebrating her birthday today and I was so honored when Jami Sibley asked if I'd like to be a part of it.   No brainer.  Lori is one of the SWEETEST, kindest people I know in the stamping world and any chance to celebrate her?  Well, ya don't have to ask me twice!

Lori and I met in person about a year and a half ago at CHA Winter 2010, but I knew of her for longer than that as she is very intergral part of Splitcoast Stampers and takes SUCH good care of Marie and I with our TGF stuff.  Most of all, though Lori is just so gentle and sweet and loving and I am counting down the days until our pizza date in Chicago :)  LOVE this girl:


CHA Winter 2011 (forgive my tired eyes, LOL- it had been a long week! haha!)
CHA Summer 2010-Chicago, with the lovely Beate :)

I'm sure you've seen Lori's beautiful work on her blog, "Make a Difference", the perfect name for her blog because Lori DOES make a difference and a light shines from her every time she smiles.  It even radiates through her emails and I wanted to do something bright and cheery for her birthday, just like her!  Lori also does beautiful work on the Sketch Crew for Taylored Expressions so in honor of that, I pulled out my May Key Ingredients Kit and here's my card:

You like?  I hope she LOVES it.  I have to say it again-this is my fave KI kit so far.  I used the "Friendship Blooms" set, stamped the stems and flowers and then cut out another set of flowers and popped them up using ZapDots from Helmar- my go-to dimensional!   The sentiment is from the "In the Park" set, also by Taylored Expressions!

I sure do hope you'll stop by Lori's blog today...and be sure to see where the day takes her!  There are a LOT of other peeps playing along in this Birthday Mob-and we intend to celebrate her ALL day long!  Thanks for stopping by today and Lori, I {heart} you BIG Time.  May God bless you and provide you a year of joy, smiles, health, love, and happiness....we LOVE you!!!

xoxo,
Photobucket

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET my Friend!!~

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, love the pics of you too.

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to Lori!
Your card is beautiful, Jessica! I love the button flowers!

Danni said...

What a happy card!! So pretty!

Lori Craig said...

You know how to make a grown girl cry...Jess - you are always such a strong source of encouragement and cheer. I can't wait to hug you in Chi-town! Thanks for making this a very, very special day for me! Sending much love ~ Lori

Unknown said...

Wonderful bday card! I know I would love it!! :) You guys look so cute in those fun pics too!! :)

Kelly Booth said...

Such a cute pic of the three of you Jess and I Love your card...so pretty!! Hugs....

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super adorable pic of you three--and I LOOOOOVE this card! I love the stitching--the papers--and that buttons! FUN!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Love the fun colors! Love those buttons too! Wonderful card, Jess!