Thursday, June 16, 2011

For the Record...

Hey peeps!

I have lots of fun stuff to show you today using some of my FAVE Echo Park Paper, "For the Record".  I've had a blast working with the 6x6 Sampler Pack from Claudia & Co. and I actually have three projects to show you today.  The first one uses this week's DECONSTRUCTED Sketch by my girlie Jen Shults:
I have to admit, I kind of freaked when I saw this week's sketch.  Don't get me wrong, I LIKE it- but it's not my typical 'style'.  However, this paper could not have done a better job showcasing this fun sketch and I pretty much love the end result:

Whatcha think?  The sentiment on this card is from Stamping Bella.  I have MORE to show you, but don't forget to check out the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch girls and their fabulous creations, and don't forget to stay tuned for a special blog hop next week! 

Now, ya ready for MORE "For the Record"??  I have to say, Echo Park is one of my favorite paper companies but I was really glad when Claudia offered them as 6x6 Sampler Packs because I'm just not a big storer of the 12x12 size..plus, I LOVE that so many sheets are included in the sampler.  I've been able to make a LOT of cards using this sampler pack and I STILL have lots left over!  Here's another card I made using an Itty Bitty stamp from UNITY:

 Last but not least, I had some fun w/ buttons and TWINERY twine, also available in the Claudia & Co. store!

Well, that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Claudia and Co. store blog and also check back on the store site on Thursday or Friday as Claudia will be adding some goodies and restocking some SMASH that I just can't wait to get my hands on!

See you tomorrow for Bella-riffic Friday!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fun! Love this Echo park pad!

Leanne said...

Wow Jess!! These are awesome and fun! Terrific shares! ;)

Emma said...

Hey Jess, it's funny that you had trouble with this sketch as well, so did I...hehe! Although it looks like you managed to find a way through it as this card is Fabulous! I love the stiching around the outside!

The other two cards are just as Gorgeous! I have to say That I love this paper and it isn't something I would normally use, but I have done a couple of scrap LO's with it and I love them!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh.....seriously....I need that paper, too! It's awesome! Each and every card is FABULOUS, Jess! Sweet as can BE!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS work Jess, I love all your papers!!~

1CardCreator said...

Great cards Jessica, love the layout on the first on too!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the cards Jess....The papers are just perfect!! LOVE Jen's Sketch.....Might have to try that one!! Hugs.....

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely cards!

Unknown said...

Really pretty Jess!! Xx

Angela said...

Great cards Jess. I love those papers.
Hugs:)
Angela

Tasha said...

So beautiful Jess! I love your take on the sketch and the fabulous colours you used
love tasha xx

Jen Shults said...

Hahaha! Ok I have to laugh a bit because I love the sketch but had a hard time getting a handle on using it... Had to break out of my coloring mode, lol, your cards are gorgeous Jess!!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN batch of cards!! Lovn' the new paper collection and how you can really show them off with this sketch!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Jessie/knightrone said...

I just love that paper!!! These are all awesome!!