Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Adventure Bound" with 2 challenges in ONE!...

Hey, all!

I'm back today with not one...but TWO challenges in ONE with my Tuesday challenge and guest post for Sparkle Creations, and also my bi-weekly post for the Ribbon Carousel challenge!

Today at Sparkle Creations we have a " FAVORITE SONG" challenge.  Well, I have too many to choose just ONE...but a song very near and dear to my heart is "Life is a Highway", especially the Rascal Flatts version!  With all the amazing changes going on right now, I thought it was appropriate.

Oh- and speaking of change- this is NEVER easy, but I wanted to announce that I have had a WONDERFUL run with Stamping Bella and am moving on creatively from that team.  It was a fantastic seven months and I adore their stamps and you'll definitely still see them on my blog!  I love the girls and Em and know that our friendship doesn't know boundaries between design and everything else, so I can't wait to hang out with her again in L.A. next year :)   Thanks to the team for the fun camaraderie and this isn't goodbye...just...'see'ya around :)  Never easy though to walk away from something you love...is it?

Alrighty!  Today I'm using Bicycle Chloe, cuz she's ADVENTURE bound...on that highway we call life :)

The SCRS September Sale featuring the sweet "Emily"character is still going strong at SCRS, but you ONLY have til the 23rd, so be sure to check it out!

Last but not least, don't forget to visit the rest of the awesome SCRS girls:
******************************************

Last but not least, the fabric/felt on my card is for this week's Ribbon Carousel challenge, 'The FABRIC of our lives...":

I used some extra thick Celery grosgrain from Ribbon Carousel.com and a "Gluber" to make a rolled fabric flower...what do you guys think!?

Check out all the awesome SPONSORSHIP details on the RCC post today to see how you can enter to WIN a prize pack of felt!

Be sure to check out the RCC girls playing along this week, too!  They are wonderful, talented, and definitely worth visiting:

That's all for me today!  Whew!
Hope I've kept you entertained and I'll see you back here tomorrow!
xoxo,


Photobucket

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! So perfect for that song and love your flower! I can't wait to see ya again too! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Love it! Fantastic coloring and your ribbon flower is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So sweet, Jess! She's perfect with that song and I love your ribbon flower!

Danni said...

Awww, so sweet and fun!! Great card!

Sorry to see you leaving Stamping Bella but so understand....trying to make some choices myself!! Hugs!

Elena said...

I agree with the title of the song you chose, Jess! :)
Love your sweet card!
Sorry to hear that you leaving Stamping Bella...

SemSee said...

Ooooo, this is gorgeous! Perfect stamp choice for a fabby song. Loving that ribbon flower (might steal that idea, LOL!). Hugs! xx