Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School with Bellariffic Friday!...

Hi, everyone!

We are celebrating Back-to-School spirit at Stamping Bella this week and that was our challenge...to create a Back-to-School themed card or project!


I thought immediately of the adorable "Leila Measures Up" stamp because she is one of my faves and one of the first Stamping Bella stamps I ever bought!   What is YOUR favorite Stamping Bella stamp?  I have a feeling that might change though as soon as my order gets here w/ the new releases..have you SEEN them?  Oh. so. darling!

Be sure to check out Bloggabella today to see what the 'sistahood' has been up to as well as my fellow Bella Babes:

Next up: we are going WILD...as in, ANIMALS! Use animal stamps, paper, or embellishments on your cards or projects, sistas!  See you back tomorrow with some art journaling pages also featuring stamps from Stamping Bella!

til then...xoxo,


Photobucket

7 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Super cute card Jessabella !!!

Pauline said...

I agree,super cute! I've always liked this image, but don't have it, I think I need it!

Danni said...

Adorable card! That image is so sweet!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is adorable!!

Dana White said...

She is super cute & was perfect for this weeks challenge!

Robin McK said...

Hey Jess!
Love what you've done with Leila! She is super cute...choosing a favourite? It's just not right to ask us to do that. LOL
Cute embellie!!!

Crafty Cath said...

Can I have 10 or 20 favorites? I mean my kids always say "turn that song up Mom - it's my favorite" and of course they say it to every song. I love my Bellas and I don't think I could pick just one! Great job on Leila...you sure do measure up!