Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello, Friend!

Hey, there, friends!
{{{Please scroll DOWN for my Deconstructed Sketch post, thanks!}}}

It's Thursday and time for some HIP HOPPIN' through blog land with some of the rockin' Unity Stamp Co. Design Team!

We are THINKIN' PINK for October with our first EVER 'themed' Kit of the Month and also an unprecedented chance to PURCHASE THIS KIT even if you're NOT a current kit club member.  For all the details on this kit, click HERE.  Isn't it gorgeous?


Faith. Hope. Love...live by it.  I couldn't think of a better name <3

We also had the pleasure of showcasing the two BRAND NEW Ippity sets yesterday- if you missed that post, be sure to check it out!

Today I have a card featuring one of my all-time favorite Itty Bitty stamps, "Hello, my Friend":


Isn't it sweet?

I used some new My Mind's Eye "Darling Dear" DP for this card and Twinery Twine in the new "Stone" color.  Thanks for stopping by today to see it!   Be sure to visit the UNITY BLOG today to see what else Angela has for you- I'm the LAST STOP today so you can head back there!

Til' tomorrow, my friends...
xoxo,

Photobucket

9 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my Jess this is such a cute card. I love the DP you used for your layout and the stamp set is is really nice one to have. Take care my friend !!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Hi Jess!! This is so beautiful! I have missed seeing your gorgeous creations.
Kristy xo

Unknown said...

You sure know how to coordinate the pattern paper Jess...love how it all flows just right! This card is fabulous...love the layering of the flowers on the heart and your details are marvelous!

jolande said...

It's a lovely card!!! Jolande

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this!! I have this stamp and I LOVE it! FAB papers and layout!

Lisa H. said...

I'm so glad you are back....this is beautiful. great layout and great papers.

Pryn said...

Beautiful card! I love those happy and cheerful colors....makes me smile :)

Karen said...

oh so beautiful! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Jess, this is wicked! I love the yellow heart!