Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Chillin'" with the2Peas&Unity Holiday Cardmaking Event and the Deconstructed Sketch...

Hey, everyone!

It's a little before midnight Thursday and as I write this I am trying to ignore the fact that my throat is a bit scratchy.  Grrrr.  Do you guys know the "rule of Pam?"
Yeah, pretty much EVERY time I get ready to go to one of my dearest friends in the world, I get sick.  Is it the excitement pummeling my immune system?  HA!  I'm not sure...but I am really really hoping for some good juju as my BFF and I are about to embark on the Breaking Dawn train, baby!

But that is enough of that for now...I'm back to bring you a new card using the "Christmas Wishes" stamp set by Unity Stamp Co. featuring these adorable little pengys:

I LOVE Christmas penguins, don't you?

My layout follows the Deconstructed Sketch this week, as well:

Love this one....it's a GREAT sketch and we would be honored if you played along this week!  Just click HERE for details and be sure to visit the SUPER talented ladies on the team- links are on my sidebar :)

Boy am I glad that there was green in the DP today because as it turns out, I committed the unthinkable and RAN OUT OF WHITE THREAD tonight!  Say WHAT?  Hopefully that won't happen again, HA!

Today we are also on day four of a five-day "Holiday Cardmaking Event with 2Peas"!    Make sure you stop by and spy some of their DT and our very own DT members as well as they show you how to use one stamp set several different ways and man, are the ideas and mojo flowing!  You definitely won't want to miss stopping by!  There is also a prize up for grabs featuring the BRAND NEW Unity/My Little Shoebox stamps so check it out and find out how YOU could win!

Last but not least, be sure to stop by the Unity Blog to see what's happening today for "Hip Hop' Thursday and have a blast getting into the Holiday spirit with us as most of us have created something festive today :)

That's it for me for now...but your positive thoughts are appreciated today as I am trying to kick this thing to the curb!  Thanks as always for stopping by!
xoxo


Photobucket

12 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!! OMG, we are hugging and laughing and all that anyway girl. Can't wait for you to get here. <3 <3 <3

Love your adorable card. Lovin that pink Christmas and those cute penguins.

Hugs

1CardCreator said...

Adorable and I adore your dp/color combination, just perfect!

jolande said...

He is soooooooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Great colours!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Jess. I just got me some of that ribbon....love it!

sharon g said...

Really cute. Thanks for sharing.

Angie Blom said...

cute.. cute.. cute. I need these stamps.. haha.. love this Jess. xx

Trisha said...

Very cute. Love the girl and boy penguin using the pretty pink and gray. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

jennifer mitten said...

Love these cute little guys!

StacyC said...

Nice card...

mlady012 said...

Pink penguin & card.. gotta love it

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Another beautiful card--I LOVE those papers and those little penguins!!! FAB ribbon too! YOU ROCK:)