Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Creative Imaginations Showcase...

Hey everyone!

So excited to be showcasing some "Creative Imaginations and Unity" projects today!


+
I am a huge fan of Marah Johnson AND Samantha Walker and am blessed to be able to design for Unity who manufactures BOTH these awesome stamp lines!
Here are a few cards I made using Creative Imaginations paper lines (featuring some fun Samantha Walker paper)   and the first card also uses the "Embracing Hope"-Marah Johnson stamp set  (this set is ON SALE for only $8 right now!!!!)


2nd card:

Be sure to stop by the UNITY BLOG today and also TOMORROW for our last day sharing
Unity & Creative Imaginations projects!

Make sure you leave a comment on today's Unity Blog post,
then head on over to the Creative Imaginations blog
 and leave a comment there too for the chance at some awesome prizes!!

PRIZES:
*Creative Imaginations Paper packs (valued at $25.00)
*Creative Imaginations stamps

That's a WHOLE lotta fun!
Be sure to stop by to see the beautiful creations of my teammates Karen and Eva, as well!
Thanks and have a "Creative" Saturday!
xoxo,



Photobucket

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Jess these are just so darn PRETTY!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Jess these are just so darn PRETTY!!~

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Cards Jess~ Love the paper and colors!!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful cards, I always think of you when I see beautiful butterflies like this.

Peggy said...

Beautiful cards my friend!! I especially love the butterflies!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! These are super gorgeous--LOVE that pink one!!! Great colors and papers:)

Jen Shults said...

These are great Jess. I really love the pink and orange one... the papers are just perfect together!

Rachel Parys said...

Jess-
I have been busy and haven't had a chance to look at your blog in the last week. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Katie. The words you wrote about her and her family were very moving. xxoo

Love these cards! Very pretty and useful for many occasions. I keep saying I need to get my sewing machine out and put it to good use, it adds such a nice touch!