Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Little Girl...

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick post this quiet Sunday to let everyone know that there's still a bit of time left to play in The Greeting Farm's Customer Challenge & Chit Chat night challenges from this past Friday night!
What FUN we had!

I have to thank our lovely hostess Rachel Parys once again for putting a FABULOUS night together for us and for whipping up some pretty amazing samples too!

Our theme was "A Night at the Bookstore" and there are THREE challenges...I used the "Favorite children's book" theme.

I had NO idea that Tim McGraw had written a children's book a few years ago, titled after his song "My Little Girl".   I absolutely love this carefree story about a girl and her Daddy and how they spend the day together and how sometimes..OFTEN times, actually, doing nothing is doing EVERYTHING.

Seriously, check it out- it's the sweetest book and I read it to the girls quite often :)

For my card, I used Make a Splash Amelia's head/arms and Creeper Sasha's body and boots- the combo totally reminded me of little Katie here in the book :)

The challenges are all listed HERE and they're open until NOON tomorrow, so if a crafty afternoon or Evening is in your future...you know where to FIND us!
xoxo,


Photobucket

10 comments:

Dana White said...

Jess she is super sweet!!

Kit said...

gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used :o)

Maria Therese said...

OOOOOOOOOOOoooo I love how you mixed those two stamps!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh girl just the SWEETEST!!~

Robin McK said...

She is so adorable Jess! Amazingly cute creation!

Jas said...

Super cute card, tfs! Hugs, Jas

Emma said...

Oooh Jess, this is just the sweetest card! I love how you have altered Sasha and Amelia, she looks Awesome!

It was so nice to say hello the other night! Hope you are keeping well!

Jen Shults said...

This is FANTASTIC... can you get Marie to make this into a stamp... complete with crown cause dang she's adorable! LOVE this Jess!

1CardCreator said...

Cutest card ever!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute! This little image makes me want to giggle with her:) Great papers!