Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we go Round...


...The Little Paper Shop!

You SHOULD go around and check it out, actually, cuz LPS has a brand new look, a BRAND NEW website, and BRAND NEW STAMPS!

Today over at the LPS blog, we have a sketch challenge for you and also a comment contest to win this cute new stamp called {Katie Carousel}! One random winner will be chosen today and then you have all week to play along with us for the sketch challenge and then another random winner will be chosen next week!

Isn't this adorable carousel image just the sweetest reminder of youth? I swear, a ten cent ride in the middle of the mall (ok, who am I kidding, it's more like $2 now, LOL!) does the heart good-my kids could ride and ride for hours and not get bored! I was actually inspired to use the "Hugs Free" sentiment from the Sweet set because I was thinking about how many quarters I've probably put into these carousels over the years, LOL!Be sure to head on over to the LPS blog now to see what the rest of the DT created for you today-there is some major cuteness spreading throughout cyberspace today!

See you all tomorrow, peeps ;) I'm going to go rest-I think I'm coming down with a cold and I have too much to do to get sick!

xoxo
jess :)

15 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

this is super cute! I lvoe the pearls on the carousel! FAB!!!

Rosette said...

Gorgeous crd Jessica dear, I hope you get better soon :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty in those soft colors, awesome job.

Denise Marzec said...

Totally adorable!! Love the pearl accents with the sweet image. :)

Julia said...

Love the soft colors Jess! Gorgeous card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable Jess!! Love the new image.

Julie said...

So cute! Love the pearls!

Danni said...

So sweet! Love the colors/papers!!

Heather said...

This is super cute! I love the pearls! Great job with the sketch!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Jess!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Super duper cute!!! Love your papers and I love how you cute the image out to fit the sketch. Wish I would have thought of that!!!

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love the sentiment you added!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and pretty...
I like this blog...
Thanks for sharing...
__________________
Melvin
Get easy cash at your door step

Shirley said...

Really very adorable. I like the colors and the pearls are just so wonderful with this!

diane zechman said...

Oh this is sweet! What a cute layout!