Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DARE to grab some {IPPITY}...and hurry! There's a SALE!...

Hey everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It's been such a wonderful week I feel like I've wanted to spend less and less time on the computer and more enjoying my family and the outdoors....we have had such GORGEOUS weather and it's just been such a fun few days.  Even mindless errands have turned into wonderful car rides, holding hands, jamming to the radio w/ the wind blowing in my hair...I just love it.

Don't worry though, I have QUITE a few things up my sleeve for you in the coming weeks.  In fact, I will be SO busy posting TGF and Unity I hope y'all don't get sick of me!  For now, I'll keep it short and sweet and I bring you DDSC32, this week's challenge at the Diedrich Dare:

I am not a huge fan of black cardstock...no particular reason, I just use dark brown as my "go-to" most of the time.  So this was definitely a challenge for me, but when I found Jen Del Muro's Sketch for you to Try from this past week, the card came easy-peasy!   I love Basic Grey Origins paper and when I looked at those colors I thought, Voila!

Isn't this quote from the "WHERE YOU SHOULD BE" Set by Ippity just wonderful?  I love this set, and actually have an IPPITY SALE this week!

Here's what I have LEFT IN STOCK before the new sets come in.    I am offering FREE SHIPPING (US ONLY) plus 10% off THIS WEEK ONLY (through Saturday, April 24th ONLY!)

*WHERE YOU SHOULD BE
*LOVE IN RETURN
*WHAT MATTERS MOST (only 1 left!) - SOLD OUT

Please see my IPPITY SALES PAGE for more details on how you can order.  In addition, each order comes with a FREE 6x6 stack of designer papers I've put together for a limited time!

Til tomorrow, I ask that you stop by the WONDERFUL "Daredevils" blogs too:
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out that Ippity sale...Leave a comment or email me w/ any questions and thank you SO much for you wonderful support!  You guys ROCK!

Live, Love, Laugh, and Smile...
Jessica ;) xoxo

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jess, this is BEAUTIFUL! Great sentiment and I LOVE the colors! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card, this combo colors is really amazing !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE your card, Jess! You can't tell that you don't care for black! :) And I had no idea you were an Ippity girl! Hope the weather stays nice! Miss ya!

Kelly Booth said...

OH...those colors would be so hard for me....you pulled it off Beautifully Jess...Love this!!

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic Jess. The colour combo is really striking i love it. Those are beautiful stamps too
love tasha xx

Kim said...

Love the quote, gorgeous card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a trendy card, Jess! Love it! :)

Welcome! said...

Oh Jessica, this is so so pretty! I love the layout and and all the colours go just right!

Mary Giles said...

This is sooo pretty! I love the BG Origins paper and you really rocked them along that sketch! Those felts flwoers are lovely. I've been enjoying family time a lot more lately too. It seems I've been in a mad dash for too long and I've just been taking a pause more often to smell the flowers and just enjoy life.

Danni said...

I'm so happy to see you so happy! Life is to short and it's fabulous you're having wonderful days with your family!!
This is such a wonderful card! I just love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Jessica!! I just love the colors and your use of the Origins paper!! Gorgeous take on the sketch too!! Love your new profile picture too!
hugs,
Chris

Rebecca Ednie said...

My go-to colour is dark brown vs. black too! That origins paper really works with this colour combo and I love that sentiment! Great card!

Randi said...

Beautiful!! You rocked the color challenge girl!! Love your stitched flowers and especially love the cool use of those wonderful Ippity stamps!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jess,

I love this card love all the yellow black and green so pretty together and all your layerd elements too and of cource your new technique obsession sewing is perfect for this creation too!!!

Sorry I have been a MIA team mate lately I don't want to be I will be by more often now that I finally have a lap top and can comment yet still keep the 2 year old out of trouble at the same time!!!!

Heather

Cassie said...

okay - you did an AMAZING job with this color challenge! I always love seeing how we each use the colors in different "amounts" so to speak.....and all that green and black on your card is AWESOME!!

Andrea Murdock said...

perfect job with the colour challenge!!!! Hmm...I have this paper and these flowers...I smell a case coming on tee hee! xoxo