Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Mania with Club Anya & Friends...

Hello, Hello!

Cannot BELIEVE how fast this weekend went-WOWZA.   Hope you all had a great one!    I got a few nice emails from some concerned bloggin' friends about the flooding here in Nashville.  Thank you SO much for your concern!  It feels so nice to know that there are so many thoughtful people out there. 

We are okay and our neighborhood roads aren't bad, but man, it's crazy!  All the restaurants, stores, etc. were closed by 4pm and school is closed today.   Scary to think what all that water can do but I'm glad to just stay inside and chill today.  My heart goes out to the people who are losing their homes and their belongings though-and even some who have lost their lives, wow...I can't even imagine.   Lots of prayers today for our community and surrounding towns!

Today at Club Anya and Friends we have another Monday Mania challenge  and its one I just had to play in cuz it's a NEOPOLITAN challenge, and who doesn't love Ice Cream?!?!  Well, I do, for one ;)

I was SO excited about our new release this past Saturday-are you all getting your thinking caps on for the Rockin Rebel contest?    It was certainly fun to alter this cute little Creeper "Thursday" into Avril Levigne, but I really wanted to color her just as she was and so I decided to use her for today's challenge:

Want to play along?  Head over to the CA&F Blog and check out the rest of the DT's samples and see what's up!

See you back here tomorrow for a very fabulous MTSC sketch!  Thanks for thinking of me!

Live, Love, Laugh, Smile and eat ice cream...
Jess ;) xoxo

14 comments:

Queen La Rubba said...

Was just stop'n by to tell you that I think your card is FAB! It just jumped right out at me when I was fileing through the new blog posts! Gorgeous!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Hop on ver and enter in my candy give away!

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm glad that you're all safe. Your card is darling and now I want some ice cream, lol.

Peggy said...

Adorable card! Love the ice cream colors!
Stay Safe
{{{Hugs}}}

♥Rach♥ said...

SUPER cute Jess! Love the "love" tag and the beautiful button/bow, great job!

Jen Shults said...

Goodness girl! You are rocking with Thursday. I mean really... she looks fabulous!! I love this layout and the stitching and the tag... all of it is just perfect together.

I hope ya'll stay dry today. Be careful. :D ((((Hugs)))

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Jess...Thursday is such a FUN stamp....Love what you did with her here...
Glad your Alright...Stay Dry!! Hugs!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this Jess. Hugs girlfriend, I think you know why. I love you girl.

Julie said...

I didn't see you on Twitter over the weekend and I was getting a little nervous. Glad to hear you are doing alright. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET!!

WickedPixie said...

Jess, she is fabulous! I love the funky paper combo, too!
I hope you are doing ok - my thoughts are with you and your family. Hugs, Traci

kadie said...

GORGEOUS! Love love love it! That bow/button combo is fantastic and love the cutout sentiment too. HUGS

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute, Jess!! I just love her!! Fabulous job!!

Pam Varnell said...

This card came together so well Jess. I just adore that sassy image. Love your sewing and that cute tag and that gorgeous bow treatment. Hugs!!

Tasha said...

Super cute card, love the colours and your fab colouring!
love tasha xx