Monday, July 21, 2008

Chillin' like a Pengy :)

I'm kind of in love with this new line of stamps from Imaginisce. They're super cute, super easy to find (part of Archiver's exclusive line) and super affordable. For $1.99 you get two stamps to a pack. Can't beat it!

This particular line came with this adorable hula penguin. She was too cute to pass up. She also has a hottie boyfriend available in another pack and he sports some pretty cool board shorts hee hee.

I participated last minute in an ATC swap on Splitcoast Stampers and couldn't wait to get started. It's due next week but I wanted to share a sneak peek as I have not posted in some time (sorry!)

The paper is also from Imaginisce and coordinates perfectly with the penguins. I used Stickles glitter glue (The only glitter I'm NOT afraid of LOL) to give a bit of bling and also a rhinestone nose was in order :) Top it off w/some ribbon and a cute summer card it is...and you have plenty of time to "Chill out". Have a great week everyone!

No comments: