Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little Dose of Disney...in a VERY quick pinch!


Happy Thursday, everyone! Tonight is our monthly stamp and scrap night over at the church so I'm excited albeit lamenting over what I should pack?!?!

Anyway, I have a quick little card for you today that is simple and easy yet looks like you spent a lot of time on it!

My aunt is pretty darn cool. She's retired now-after working years as a VP of a stock brokerage firm, her and my uncle moved to Florida and are enjoying life...a very Disney life! Although techinically "retired", she doesn't really enjoy "downtime"...so, she went on over to WDW, the most magical place on earth, and works there part time. She couldn't be happier! We had the privilege of going down there to visit this summer and the kids had an absolute blast. There is truly something magical about that place...

Well, her birthday is this week so I decided to throw a super quick card together before I left for work last night. Using a sketch very similar to the post below (as it was still nice and fresh in my noggin), I used Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon CS from Papertrey and some Disney DP that I picked up from Archiver's yesterday in anticipation of making her a Disney card! I also grabbed this 3D sticker from EK Success. The sticker is such a cute focal point that it really steals the show...and who couldn't use some of that fairy dust???

To top it all off I added some Plum Pudding Ribbon from Papertrey Ink and used their Piece of Cake stamp set for the Happy Birthday sentiment. All signed, sealed, and delivered and complete with 4 cute kid signatures tucked inside! Voila!
Have a great night and be sure to stop back by tomorrow to see what I made with my "scraps" from this week's Mojo Monday challenge!!! Hugs,




1 comment:

MikeyAnn said...

These are so Awesome! You are really talented!!!!!! Check out my Blog http://saltofeathlightofworld.blogspot.com/