Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!!!

I will be in and out today.... we have a football game this morning and the temp is a whopping 39 degrees....Grrrrrrrrr.......also, I have to be somewhere for a few hours this evening, but I plan on spending the rest of the day with you, my friends and fun blog readers! There are a TON of fun challenges, events and prizes out there in blog-world today so hop around...you'll see!

SOOOOOOOO, without further adeiu, here is the first thing you won't want to miss for World Card Making Day:

Head on over to THE LITTLE PAPER SHOP...Now!!! Julia is releasing TWO new sets in honor of today, Topiary and A Dream. These two darling sets are the ones I've been previewing on my blog for the last few days so scroll down to see the cuteness!

What's more? In addition, EVERYTHING in the store is 20% TODAY!!!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE POSTS AS I SHARE MORE WCMD FUN WITH YOU IN A FEW HOURS....In the meantime...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE TODAY????

No comments: