Saturday, October 4, 2008

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY-LPS Sketch Challenge!

Hi there, I'm back and can I tell you how PROUD I am of my Pom squad??? They performed their competition routine today and they did so well I was in tears. It's like having my four kids plus 15 others...I am a proud mom AND Coach!

Now...WANNA TRY A CHALLENGE?

The Little Paper Shop has issued a Sketch Challenge in honor of WCMD and you have til next Saturday to win! You will get ONE entry PER card, and here's the sketch:

There are more details on the LPS Blog but here's the overview: Just submit a link to your sketch on the LPS Blog or if you upload to SCS use keyword LPSSC1. Julia will choose a random winner on Saturday and the winner receives a FREE stamp set from the upcoming October releases!!! How cool is THAT?

Well, I'm off to make one myself to share with you later in the week. Have fun for now and hey, good luck! I can tell you that you will NOT want to miss out on the new releases this month at The Little Paper Shop!!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

OoooU! This sketch rocks. Thanks for linkin it up. I have to try it out. Happy WCMD! :O)