Saturday, October 4, 2008

A WCMD Announcement...Hear Ye! Hear Ye! {giggle}

Well, you guys are going to have to scroll down from here b/c I definitely don't want you to miss out on any of the fun as this is my 3rd post today so far...HAPPY World Card Making Day, again! Are you all out there stamping and papering your little hearts out? I sure hope so!

I have some exciting news that I wanted to wait and share with you on such a fun day. I have been invited to be a Royal Stamping Maid (aka DT member) for QUEEN KAT Designs!!!


When I got Vicki's (the owner) email inviting me to the team...eh hem..the Royal Court, I was thrilled! Queen Kat Designs offers a really fun combination of whimsical and funky acrylic stamps along with some really fun accessories.

I will be designing for Queen Kat Designs starting in November so check back for some fun and innovative ideas, contests (yep, there will be giveaways!), and new release info. There are some really neat designers this term and there is so much creativity in them you won't want to miss checking them out either!

Now, in terms of today, WORLD CARD MAKING DAY, be sure to head on over to the QKD Blog for an ENTIRE day of fun!

There are events scheduled until MIDNIGHT tonight and these girls are ready to go! There is a prize being given away for each challenge as well as a Grand Prize of a $25 shopping spree at the Queen Kat Store!

Also, for today only, the ENTIRE line of Queen Kat Designs Stamps are on sale!! Now through October 4th, get 20% off of all QKD stamps! Also... Take 10% off of past kits. This includes: royal kits, get inked! kits and take 3 kits!!

What's more? The savings doesn't STOP there! Take a sec to familiarize yourself with my little Queen Kat Blinkie on the right sidebar here....that is YOUR ticket to 10% off EVERY time you shop! All you need to do is enter my code, DE10. Yep, that's right! 10% off EVERY purchase!

WHAT....A WHIRLWIND! Whew! Are you guys excited??? Good! I know I am... Have a whimsical afternoon! I'll be back later tonight with one more card before the day is over ;) Gotta go work now...only not on cards... sigh.... BIG hugs and thank you SO much for your support,


Recipe for Cupcake card: Archiver's Mint CS, Bella Rose DP by SU

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Stamps: Sweets stamp set by QKD

Accessories: Papertrey Sweet Blush Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Liquid Pearls, CB Embossing folder, Nestabilities, Copic markers, Hero Arts baubles, Stickles in Fruit Punch, dimensionals

Recipe for Butterfly card: Plum Pudding CS by Papertrey, Paperchase wrapping paper (Borders bookstore), Spring Moss CS by Papertrey

Inks: Plum Pudding by Papertrey

Accessories: Hero Arts purple rhinestones, SU ticket punch, Stickles stardust, dimensionals

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats AGAIN jessica! You are racking up the design teams girl! You are going to be one busy crafter! Can't wait to see all the creations! =)

Bonnie said...

Holy Cow!! Look at you go! What a month and congrats - you deserve it!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Hi Jess,

Congrats on you DT success!!! You so deserve it. You ROCK! I can't wait to drool over more of your stunning work! :O)

Molly Joly said...

WAY TO GO!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Liza said...

Wow! Congrats Jessica! A well-deserved spot your Royalness! :D

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations sweetie!! I am so proud of you!!