Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Paper Shop Sketch Challenge...and another LPS Sketch!


Helloeveryone...How was your World Card Making Whirlwind? Hope you all had as much fun as I did, if not more!
I just finished this card for the Sketch Challenge over at The Little Paper Shop! Be sure to check it out so you can play along! Newly released Topiary and A Dream are now available for sale at the store, and they are simply gorgeous!

I love quotes so much, so just like my preview card for A Dream, I decided to again use this beautiful quote as the focal point for my card instead of an image. I don't do it often enough, especially when I'm reminded of how many beautiful sentiments there are out there for us to use!

Look at how beautiful this font is, too. I'm so excited about this card and this set...there are limitless possibilities! I made this card from the sketch below, and want to announce today that a SECOND sketch challenge has been issued on the Little Paper Shop Blog. You can check out that post as well as mine and make sure you enter to win!!! Each card you make counts as one entry!

Here is the sketch for the second challenge:

The rules are the same-just upload your card and link to this post by Saturday morning. Julia will draw a random winner and they will receive a FREE stamp set from the new October releases, premiering in a few weeks!

How cool is that? Just make sure you link EITHER/both cards to the LPS blog and if you upload to SplitCoast, use keywords LPSSC1 for the sketch #1, and LPSSC2 for Sketch #2!

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with...I know you'll do an awesome job!

Hugs and stuff,


RECIPE: Baja Breeze Cardstock by SU, Afternoon Tea DP by SU, Stamper's Select White by PTI
Inks: Baja Breeze by SU
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon by SU, Prima fancies, Kaisercraft Blue pearls, dimensionals, liquid pearls in Opal, Nestabilities

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

So pretty Jess! I need to get to work on the second sketch......just saw it here!! lol!

Cindy Haffner said...

Jess rock on love your card.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! Gorgeous Jess! Love your colours and the flowers are so perfect!

Molly Joly said...

Beautiful job!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely work Jess!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO sweet. Love this colour combo & how those sweet flowers go with your perfect pearls on the scallop! I have got to try those one of these days. :O)

Stampinsilvia said...

okay I know I left you a comment, but I can't seem to find it...ODD! I love your card the colors are just fab! Excellent job on the sketches!