Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naughty?...or Nice?

Well, I know I'VE been a good girl this year...heh heh...

It's Wednesday, so time for another fab Pink Papery Studios DT challenge! This week, our challenge was issued by the ever so AMAZING stamper (who also happens to be a very good friend of mine!) Jami Bova. She issued the PPS gals a challenge to create Designer Paper (DP) using PPS stamps.
Now, normally, you go, ok...easy peasy! But, for me, this was a TAD bit more involved b/c I don't have Photoshop and the stamps I wanted to use are digistamps. Have you heard of this new breed of stamps? Well, head on over to the website and you can see how they're offered! Basically, you have the choice at Pink Papery Studios to either purchase an actual stamp set, or purchase a digital download at a much more affordable price.
Be sure to stop by my fellow PPS sistas and check out their take on this week's challenge! Links are on my sidebar! Thanks for visiting their blogs, too!!

Images are printed out on good quality cardstock and then easily colored in w/ Copics or other markers...and no smearing! Anyway, I chose to work with the new Simply Santa set. I bet you DID see Momma kissing Santa Claus...he brought home a 12 set Copics for NO reason the other day LOL! What a guy... what a guy... NO reason. LOVE that!

So, yeah, this card is for my Santa and will be under the tree with...hmmm...guess I should go shopping! Ack!

On that note, shopping will have to wait a few more days.... Please say a little prayer for my lil guy who is having surgery this morning to get the rods removed from his leg. We are a whole month ahead of schedule so that is truly a blessing. What a gift for Christmas! I will update as soon as I can to let you know how it went. It's day surgery so that's good. Thank you for keeping him (and his wreck of a nervous nellie Mom lol) in your prayers and thoughts!

Big Hugs,
Jessica :)

12 comments:

Molly Joly said...

Sending prayers for your little guy, Jessica. Let us know how it goes.

Jami said...

Way cute card!! Copics for no reason?! You lucky girl!!
Saying a prayer for the little man! Good luck!!
hugs, Jami

Kimmie said...

Jess - please let me know how your son's surgery goes. I'll say a prayer.

Great work getting the DT project accomplished.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Jess, {{HUGS}} I am sure he will do great -- I will be thinking of you guys today!

Danni said...

I'm thinking of your son!!
Love your card!

Heather said...

Adorable card! Good luck today! Praying everything goes smooth and easy!

Ami said...

I just love the way your card turned out, it's wonderful. Please let us know when you can how the surgery goes. We will all be praying for your family!

Ami said...

I just love the way your card turned out, it's wonderful. Please let us know when you can how the surgery goes. We will all be praying for your family!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lots of hugs and prayer. Love your card.

Cassie said...

I love how it turned out! What a lucky girl you are to have a Santa that brings you Copics!

Shirley said...

I hope all of this went well, since I am a day behind. I am glad to hear he is healing well though! You and your little guy have been on my mind.

Now, when I first saw the card I thought, 'What will the kids think', then I remember who Santa really was!!! Have a great time! and a really cute card with the Faux Fur!

Janna said...

I know I am a little late, but I am still saying prayers for you son that he continues on the road to recovery! Love the card by the way, great layout and coloring!

Smiles,
Janna