Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MTSC33: My Whimsical little one...

Hey everyone! Please be sure to scroll down for my DieCuts R Us Challenge info...you definitely won't want to miss it! If you have been wanting to try out the JustRite Stamper, or maybe you just got it and want to break it out of that box and play with it, THIS is the challenge for you!
Scroll down for more details :)

Today is the 2nd Challenge I am lucky enough to participate in as one of "Mercy's Muses", my friend Mercy Kerin's Tuesday Sketch Design Team. I know a lot of you are familiar with her AMAZING sketches, but just in case you're new to the scene, check them out HERE!Today's sketch was really fun for me because I got to use a non-DT stamp. Ok, truth be told this is an image that I stamped from my really good friend Janna's stash (I think it's a Sugar Nellie?) when I was visiting her in St. Louis a few months back and I had yet to color her up until last night! Most of my stuff is in boxes, but I left her out on purpose because she is SOOOO cute!Sorry the photo didnt' come out too well-the coloring is a lot more detailed but Im out of my element/groove this week, LOL. I do love this image though! She is so stinkin' sweet!

She reminds me so much of my little Ava with her curly ponytail and whimsical little expression! I had a blast coloring these with my Copics and also enjoyed breaking out my new JuneBug paper from BasicGrey.

We'd LOVE for you to play along this week! Just head on over to Mercy's blog and add your name to Mr. Linky, and if you upload to SCS or PCP make sure you leave her a comment and use keyword MTSC33, thanks!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the UBER talented Muses that I am honored to be working along side! They are:
See you in a few days after our internet is re-hooked up ;)

21 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Jess!! She is such a sweet image.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jessica. Daisy is one of my favourite stamps and she looks adorable on your card.
Viv xx

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just totally precious! I love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful! *Daisy* is one of my very favorite Sugar Nellies!

Ann Kranitz said...

Sweet!!! Love Mercy's sketch also!!!

Mary Giles said...

This is Darling Jessica and you colored her up absolutely beautifully!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love those colors and love your take on the sketch, super duper work.

Julie said...

Jessica this is gorgeous! I love the colors! :)

Elena said...

She is very cute! And I love how you colored her!

Anonymous said...

Awww she is so sweet!! this dp IS gorgeous!

Unknown said...

jessica...this is such a cute card! i love that sweet little image, and your color combo is so bright and cheerful! amazing job, girlfriend!

thanks for another wonderful sketch sample this week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

MichelleO said...

Just so adorable Jessica! Love the colors...

Hope the move is going well!
HUGS
MichelleO

Tammy said...

Great card. Love the color combo this is one I don't ever think to use.

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Jessica - this card is so beautiful!!! I love SK images...and you've made this one look fab :)!!! Hugs ~S~

kadie said...

This is so so sweet! I don't see enough orange and yellow and I love this!

1CardCreator said...

Love your card over at DCRU design team blog!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love how you paired her up with that sentiment.

Pam Speidel said...

Such a bright and cheery card! Sweet image!

LORi said...

Perfect combination of Sweet and cheery!!

Hugs~ LORi

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL girlie!!