Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Naughty? or Nice?...

Hee hee...

...I think this little WINTER FAIRY digital stamp from The Greeting Farm is letting you know what she's made of today, don'tcha think?   Have you guys SEEN the AMAZING new Fairy digis from TGF?   This mischievous little Winter Fairy is one of FOUR awesome new stamps available as digital downloads in the TGF store.  New and different from what Marie has done before, they are just TOO awesome and I can't stop playing with them!


It's time for another fabtastic week of Mercy's Tuesday sketches, too!  This week's sketch is SUPER fun and versatile and we hope you'll play along:


I was excited to borrow my good friend Pam's Snowflake punch to make this card.  I can't believe I still don't have this punch!   I then paired my two fave colors of the season together-some aqua and Rose red (prism colors, though) with my FAVE DP this season....you guessed it!  Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly!   You can purchase the DP along with other AWESOME Cosmo Cricket products for an AMAZING price at Die Cuts R Us!   

Well, I'm SO glad you stopped by today and know that you'll want to stop by the rest of the Muses' blogs this week too to see what their take on this super sketch is:
Thanks again for coming by today and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a DARE you won't want to miss!

Frosty hugs,
Jess ;)

19 comments:

kris said...

Stunning!!! love how you colored her... i just adore that embossing plate you used on the white... TFS a great card! hugs, Kris

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! She does look a little naughty! Your colors are one of my favs for this season as well!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh la-la Jess, I love her, fabulous work!!

Julie said...

Oh this is so cute, Jess! What a cute image! That sentiment is just perfect! LOL! Love it!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE her Jess...Wow....the colors you used are one of my FAVE combos!! Wonderful card.....

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Jess!! Your colors and coloring are AMAZING!!! LOVE this girlie!!

Jen Shults said...

This is wonderful Jess! I love that color combination!! I am in love with that Cosmo Cricket paper my self. I love how you paired it with the textured background... looks fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

jess...this is fantabulous! love those papers, the snowflake/brad accents, and your coloring (of course)!

great sample this week, sweetie!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Dina said...

Perfectly naughty-LOL!!! LOVE this card Jess. The layout looks great, love the punched snowflakes and the boarder. The fairy is wonderful, all of them are cool, and I love the colors/coloring!!!

WickedPixie said...

Really pretty, Jess! I love the naughty look on her face (and even more so with Autumn!!) Those colors are gorgeous! Add pink to it, and that's my Christmas color obsession right now!! :-)Traci

Pam Varnell said...

Wow, this looks familiar. LOL. She is one "hot" fairy Jess. Love your coloring and your colors but I especially love all the bling baby. Hugs!!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! I still haven't made up my mind on these fairies, LOL! but regardless, your card is great!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love your naughty fairy!

Kelly Schelske said...

Ooooo, sassy Jessica! Love it!

Kim R. said...

Beautiful!! This looks amazing. I love those snowflakes. Your coloring is gorgeous as always!!!

Laura B said...

She's so cute! Really pretty card!:)

-Laura

Elena said...

The new Fairies are so charming! And what a great colors you chose for this card! Thank you for sharing your creativity, Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Is this you and your swank pose!!! Love it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Whew I think I made it I think I am fianally back up to date and did not miss commenting on any of your wonderful creations girl you have been so uber busy this last week or two with all your projects girl!!!

Heather