Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SU for Sale! SU for Sale!

Ok so the last of the SU! must go....

Here's the deal:  Ship to US/CAN only, Paypal only, USPS priority for $5.25.

If you want multiple sets I can combine shipping-all of these sets are BARELY used in fact some aren't....but they've been here, unloved long enough!

Please leave me a comment here or email me and I'll setcha up ;)

Crazy for Cupcakes-mounted, un-used  $10-SOLD
Dreams du Jour-mounted, un-used         $8-pending
Kind Thoughts-used maybe 3x               $10-pending
Happy Harmony  (was hostess only)      $8-sold
Sincere Salutations                                 $5-sold
Live Your Dream                                    $15-sold

Background Stamps:

Well worn Words                                   $5-sold
Paisley                                                    $5-pending


Each order receives a FREE stack of 6x6 DP and a goodie bag of embellies!!!!!  Lots of cute stuff-I'm cleaning HOUSE folks!

1 comment:

Kim (briankim24@yahoo.com) said...

I would love to buy the Dreams du Jour, Kind Thoughts and Paisley stamp sets. If you haven't sold Crazy for Cupcakes, I'll take that one too. Thank you very much. Please let me know asap if they are still available so I can arrange payment. Thank you very much. Have a great day.
Kim