Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Look what I baked for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch...

 Hey everyone!

It's time for another fun week of creating with my good friend Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge, and this week's sketch was definitely a fave of mine to work with!  Here's MTSC95:

I couldn't wait to use my Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions again, featuring the GORGEOUS "Restoration" line by Crate Paper.   I was so busy altering some super fun household items I had laying around that I forgot what a beautiful line this is for cardmaking, too.   Here's what I came up with, using one of my favorite Taylored Expressions stamp sets, "Berries and Cherries":

Isn't it sweet?  I just love how all the paper really plays off of the gorgeous crinkle ribbon and cardstock colors in this kit-in fact, EVERYTHING I used (sans the little button-but I think we all have a thousand of those lying around ;) is from the September Key Ingredients kit, which you can sign up for HERE!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Muses this week including our special October guest, Heather Pulverenti!
So what have you all been up to this week?   Sorry I've been keeping my posts short and sweet-I'm just trying to soak up this week and really can't wait to share all that I've seen and learned :)  What an AMAZING journey this life is, isn't it?  I only hope your week has started off with as much JOY as mine has and in honor of Columbus's discoveries which we celebrated yesterday, I leave you with some thoughts:

"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  What you'll discover will be wonderful.  What you'll discover is yourself.  ~Alan Alda

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."  ~Buddha
Photobucket

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Super yummy card Jess. Love the funky DP and the bow
love tasha xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Supah adorable Jess!! And you know I LOVE this dp heheh.
Gorgeous work as alway hunny bunch.
Kristy xo

Julie said...

So pretty, Jess! I so LOVE that paper line! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

What a yummy card!! Love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

YUMMY Girl!!

Tammy said...

So cute! What a fun sketch.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty Jess!!

Danni said...

Delicious! Now I want pie!! Great job!

Unknown said...

this is so cute...and scrumptious all at the same time! LOL! fabulous job on this week's sketch! :)

Jen Shults said...

Gorgeous card Jess! I love the colors on this and that stamp is too dang cute!! LOVE this!

Elena said...

Super delicious card! You make me feel hungry! :) Awesome job on Mercy's Sketch!