Friday, January 21, 2011

Pop Goes the Challenge...

...as in POPPED up!

Today at The Greeting Farm Blog we are poppin' on by with a NEW challenge.... to add some "pop" to your projects using dimensionals (pop dots), paper tole, any type of 3D technique to give your project that little extra lift :)

I used this adorable Oliver from the "Journey" set and used the Paper Tole technique on his hat.  Here's a close up of the paper tole, which just means a few layers popped up with dimensionals:

I love how the Crate Paper restoration papers really came together w/ little Oliver :)  The blue and yellow polka dots are probably my favorite piece from the pad.  So cute!  I used this week's SCS sketch challenge, too, for this card :)

Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog today for more details of today's challenge and also to see the creative musings of:



That's it for me-my cousin/BFF is in town for the weekend and we are going to be doing some serious playing!   More stories and pics to come!  HUGE Copic class tomorrow- I am SO excited!

xoxo~

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa H. said...

what a fun way to use those papers. this is CUTE!

Jennifer Shults said...

LOVE this challenge! Gorgeous card there! I love this little Oliver, he's one of my faves!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh he is just so HANDSOME!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE this Jess! The papers are perfect and I LOVE this cutie pie!!

Sparkle said...

He is just too cute! I love his matching cap!

Michele Boyer said...

Love how you popped up the hat! Super cute!

Tasha said...

Jess this is so cute! Love his paper pieced hat - so cute
love tasha xx

Elena said...

Love how you paper pieced and added extra pop to Oliver's hat! This guy is the sweetest!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh this is ca-uuuuute, Jess! Love that double popped hat!

Amy Sheffer said...

Where can *I* get a gat like that?? Adorable card!

Emma said...

Oh he is just so adorable Jess! I love how you have paper pieced Oliver's hat to match the card! So Cute!

Kim Y. said...

So cute! This card is so perfect! Love how you popped his hat!

Jessie/knightrone said...

oooo, I LOVE this!!