Friday, January 21, 2011

Pop Goes the Challenge...

...as in POPPED up!

Today at The Greeting Farm Blog we are poppin' on by with a NEW challenge.... to add some "pop" to your projects using dimensionals (pop dots), paper tole, any type of 3D technique to give your project that little extra lift :)

I used this adorable Oliver from the "Journey" set and used the Paper Tole technique on his hat.  Here's a close up of the paper tole, which just means a few layers popped up with dimensionals:

I love how the Crate Paper restoration papers really came together w/ little Oliver :)  The blue and yellow polka dots are probably my favorite piece from the pad.  So cute!  I used this week's SCS sketch challenge, too, for this card :)

Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog today for more details of today's challenge and also to see the creative musings of:



That's it for me-my cousin/BFF is in town for the weekend and we are going to be doing some serious playing!   More stories and pics to come!  HUGE Copic class tomorrow- I am SO excited!

xoxo~

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa H. said...

what a fun way to use those papers. this is CUTE!

Jen Shults said...

LOVE this challenge! Gorgeous card there! I love this little Oliver, he's one of my faves!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh he is just so HANDSOME!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jess! The papers are perfect and I LOVE this cutie pie!!

Sparkplug17 said...

He is just too cute! I love his matching cap!

Michele Boyer said...

Love how you popped up the hat! Super cute!

Tasha said...

Jess this is so cute! Love his paper pieced hat - so cute
love tasha xx

Elena said...

Love how you paper pieced and added extra pop to Oliver's hat! This guy is the sweetest!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh this is ca-uuuuute, Jess! Love that double popped hat!

Amy Sheffer said...

Where can *I* get a gat like that?? Adorable card!

Emma said...

Oh he is just so adorable Jess! I love how you have paper pieced Oliver's hat to match the card! So Cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! This card is so perfect! Love how you popped his hat!

Jessie/knightrone said...

oooo, I LOVE this!!